✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2010 Kroq Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast

bjaiken

^ So far, so good. You're internet must lag. It doesn't really require that fast of a connection. I am watching it on wireless. That's too bad.

Yeah, serious laggage. Not helped by the fact I've gone over my downloads limit for the month so it's been slowed to near-dialup speed :dozey:

I can watch it in about 2-second snippets and then it skips for like a minutes :P

It's ok, I've seen/will be seeing most of these bands in the flesh anyway :lol:

Phenomenal show, even though I unfortunately missed most of Phoenix's set thanks to attempting to sneak around backstage (was unsuccessful but made it to the VIP patio, felt bad for not recognizing the celebrities there). :P

Neon Trees aside, I thought every band brought something big, with the most notable ones being Florence (was so stoked to finally see her), Vampire Weekend, Broken Bells, and my biggest surprise of the night - The Temper Trap (who I knew were good, but ended up way better live than I ever expected). Brandon Flowers was okay, but it's telling that the best songs of his set were Killers songs.

I'll provide a few pics later, as I was relatively close to the stage but over to the side.

MCR was so average, but Social D rocks!

I was a bit disappointed by their show: they seemed to have some technical problems and Gerard seemed to have some issues with his voice! Their gig in Paris in November was so much better!

I saw a bit of the Social Distortion show and I liked their music and the singer's voice! I want to discover more of their musical world!