✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Happened to RICK8?

Black Dog

who's Emp3?

Who does this "Reilly" think he is? :snobby:

oh god....I finally got what the username "Emp3" means....what a fail...but I never really thought about it before

:lol:

I don't think most people have so don't feel too bad :wacky:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like her name is Emily, short for Em, which sounds like the pronunciation of the the letter 'M', so she incorporated this fact into blending her nickname with the word "MP3", as this is a music forum and therefore MP3 related, thus making her username "Emp3" which orally sounds like MP3, though like I told her not too long ago I always read it as "EMP-three" which sounds stupid in my head even though I know that's not how it's supposed to sound.

:anxious:

Like her name is Emily, short for Em, which sounds like the pronunciation of the the letter 'M', so she incorporated this fact into blending her nickname with the word "MP3", as this is a music forum and therefore MP3 related, thus making her username "Emp3" which orally sounds like MP3, though like I told her not too long ago I always read it as "EMP-three" which sounds stupid in my head even though I know that's not how it's supposed to sound.

Oh! :idea2: I get it now! :P

That's actually very creative. :wacko:

I always read it as EMP-three too. :lol: :facepalm:

Like her name is Emily, short for Em, which sounds like the pronunciation of the the letter 'M', so she incorporated this fact into blending her nickname with the word "MP3", as this is a music forum and therefore MP3 related, thus making her username "Emp3" which orally sounds like MP3.

I've always thought that that was the pronounciation that it didn't occur to me that others wouldn't get it :thinking:

Her nickname is Em and she put a 3 on the end to make "mp3" except with her nickname on it.

Also the "P" is the first letter of my surname so :awesome:

It gets even more awesome

That's genius! :awesome:

But now dfit will have stored the first letter of your surname in his Coldplayer database :surprised: