✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Happened to RICK8?

Black Dog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked Rick, though we probably had patches of being civil. At the time some people thought it was harsh how I questioned his intelligence, but it wasn't just that, he was a spineless little man and so easily influenced. He would bitch about me so obviously when I wasn't online, and then practically agree with me when I was, he'd do anything to be popular with certain members and I found that very sad and petty, on top of how stupid he was.

As far as him coming back though I couldn't really care either way, he posted a LOT but there's a difference between posting the first thing that comes into your head and actually contributing something worthwhile to the forum- I rarely saw him do that.

Not to insult people like Crests or Ceolsige who post more, there can be substance posts on top of spammy ones.

I miss him. :sad: Even though he was too harsh on me sometimes :mean: :shifty: I got bullied by him when I was a noob :disappointed:

What the!

I never liked Rick, though we probably had patches of being civil. At the time some people thought it was harsh how I questioned his intelligence, but it wasn't just that, he was a spineless little man and so easily influenced. He would bitch about me so obviously when I wasn't online, and then practically agree with me when I was, he'd do anything to be popular with certain members and I found that very sad and petty, on top of how stupid he was.

As far as him coming back though I couldn't really care either way, he posted a LOT but there's a difference between posting the first thing that comes into your head and actually contributing something worthwhile to the forum- I rarely saw him do that.

Not to insult people like Crests or Ceolsige who post more, there can be substance posts on top of spammy ones.

What the!

Okay you two had problems, but he was the first member to talk to me on here and he was always nice to him and we didn't have meaningless convos.

And I think I was the last one to talk to him, he said he was taking a break, having a life. He also didn't like Coldplay at all anymore or any music of the same kind. He is still alive as he is still active on his lastéfm profile, he just ignores anyone from the board. Which is very insulting and not brilliant at all from him, he lost my respect but yeah, he was a nice guy before.

I never liked Rick, though we probably had patches of being civil. At the time some people thought it was harsh how I questioned his intelligence, but it wasn't just that, he was a spineless little man and so easily influenced.

He was harsh, but at times he could be rather nice too.

We are both okay quite a few months before he left, so I think it's just fine.

jhgy.png

Now both Nick and Rick has left. Sigh.