✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Smallest Coldplayer does Christmas Lights

lucyb

I thought this would make you chuckle. My son, aged 6, is a huge Coldplay fan. He LOVES Christmas Lights and knows all the words. He loves watching the video, so last week, I filmed him. He demanded that I handed him his big sisters' violin when Chris sang the word 'chandelier'. That was my queue to hand it over, lol. I think he got a bit self conscious towards the end......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te3M0MD4D2A]YouTube - The Smallest Coldplayer does Christmas Lights[/ame] :laugh3:

Oh and he is wearing that hat that the band signed for him backstage in Herning last year. I laughed as he does the same nervous twitch thing with his cap that Chris does....that was not prompted at all, lol.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He likes Chris, but he actually LOVES Jonny and wants to be like him when he grows up. Last month, he said he wanted a big beard like Jonny when he was big. SO cute!

OMG!!!Really??? I ALSO LOVE JONNY! Now I think your son is even cuter!!!:bomb: Jonny is great! :awesome: And your soon is the cutest on wanting the beard... :lol:

He likes Chris, but he actually LOVES Jonny and wants to be like him when he grows up. Last month, he said he wanted a big beard like Jonny when he was big. SO cute!

There's an iphone app where you can superimpose beards and stasche's onto your photo's.

it's called Staschetastic.

go go go! :D