✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Words that make you cringe.

an angel

I will rub moisty pus all over Chris Martin so he will be all mine FOREVER

and Sam and Castiel so you will stop lusting over them :shame:

I don't like formal conversations, and formal words. For Example:

Let's "collaborate"

etc... I'm boring myself

D: Are you saying that you would really take a man exactly as he comes, even if he is covered in moist pus? That is true dedication right there. I wouldn't, not even for Chris or Sam or Castiel.

I also hate the words 'nice', 'big' and 'very'. They are so overused.

"ERIC & HIS BELOVED"

:awesome:

My mom wrote me formal emails about us... it's weird... she hasn't always been that way......

D: Are you saying that you would really take a man exactly as he comes, even if he is covered in moist pus? That is true dedication right there. I wouldn't, not even for Chris or Sam or Castiel.

I also hate the words 'nice', 'big' and 'very'. They are so overused.

Yes, I am truly in love with Chris Martin... Not Sam & Castiel although they are very good actors. However, for Chris I would spread pus all over his beautiful body and lick.... omg I'm about to throw up.... Then I would lick the throw up and pus from his naked body and kiss him a lot........ Then I'd untie him..... mAYBE

Yes, I am truly in love with Chris Martin... Not Sam & Castiel although they are very good actors. However, for Chris I would spread pus all over his beautiful body and lick.... omg I'm about to throw up.... Then I would lick the throw up and pus from his naked body and kiss him a lot........ Then I'd untie him..... mAYBE

I CAN'T MARRY THIS

foreveralone.

ffffffffuuuuu senyor :sombrero: