December 31, 201015 yr I should go to Cut Copy's concert but I'll spend it with my family I guess, it will be nice
December 31, 201015 yr I'm going back and fourth to my friends houses. They live right by each other haha. At least I think I am :l
December 31, 201015 yr I'm surprised to see how many people will spend it at home with family. I haven't done that since I was 13, I think. I'll spend it with my friends, partying in a chalet in the Alps :awesome: !
December 31, 201015 yr I'm surprised to see how many people will spend it at home with family. I haven't done that since I was 13, I think. I'll spend it with my friends, partying in a chalet in the Alps :awesome: ! Lucky you. That's where I would want to be.:(
December 31, 201015 yr At a party round my friends house. Not sure if I can be bothered to go. Why? Do you suspect it won't be any good?
December 31, 201015 yr Why? Do you suspect it won't be any good? As there will be alot of booze there, my friends tend to get absolutely wrecked on a few drinks and get unbearably annoying.
December 31, 201015 yr Author At a friends massive house on the lake. Last party he had the keg went in the pool. This year I'm throwing one of his many couches in. Every party he says "everyone is staying on the first floor", then everyone gets wasted and goes up and trashes the place. Sounds like fun :awesome: haha yeah that always happens when you say stuff like that. He has to lock :D I cant wait ! Coldplay has nothing on the balloon thing ! I dont listen to flaming lips but maybe I should so I can go to one of their concerts cause that looks pretty awesome. Have fun! costume party :toff: wanna come sofi? :charming: ISABEL :bomb: now I'm jealous :anxious: maybe I can dress up as something awesome on my own hmm that wouldnt be weird :thinking: I WANNA COME :cry2: BEAM ME UP Have fun :hiding: I will be working......woo hoo :dozey: that suuuckssss. I hope you at least have a fun job with nice workmates :wacko: at home with my family and my girlfriend :wacky: yay :nice: have fun! Take lots of pics and post them :anxious: I'm surprised to see how many people will spend it at home with family. I haven't done that since I was 13, I think. I'll spend it with my friends, partying in a chalet in the Alps :awesome: ! Yeah I actually pretty surprised myself, I thought most people would be going out somewhere. Have fun at the party :awesome:
December 31, 201015 yr As there will be alot of booze there, my friends tend to get absolutely wrecked on a few drinks and get unbearably annoying. In that case, I totally understand. :dozey:
December 31, 201015 yr Prolly at my house. My mom wanted to take us bowling but we might go to the movies or something. :shrug:
December 31, 201015 yr Prolly at my house. My mom wanted to take us bowling but we might go to the movies or something. :shrug: Let's hope you're not stuck with watching something lame, like "Little Fockers" or whatever it's called.:dozey:
December 31, 201015 yr We always celebrate our New Year's Eve in our house. My mom doesn't want the house to be empty when celebrating the new year :tongue:
December 31, 201015 yr We're gonna have a few drinks in our house, then we'll head into town. My housemates aren't back yet so my boyfriend and his friends and a few other friends who don't live here will be able to stay at mine. It should be fun!
December 31, 201015 yr We're gonna have a few drinks in our house, then we'll head into town. My housemates aren't back yet so my boyfriend and his friends and a few other friends who don't live here will be able to stay at mine. It should be fun! Depends on what kind of mess they leave the place in!:P
Create an account or sign in to comment