✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

haha naked people

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I was around 5 or 6 years old I saw a friend's Dad naked, because he was getting out of the shower....it was a coincidence and I don't even know how that happened....I felt totally ashamed and I think I just went away saying nothing

so yah I can't say I wanted to see him naked

yes-especially at the hospital, not the best sight, mind you :sick:

yes

yes

yes

no

no

yes

a friend of mine took all her clothes when she was drunk at a party, she doesn't remember it, or so she claims :laugh3:

For some reason this thread makes me think of when I went to Belgium with some people from my school. Some belgian students had been visiting us in Sweden and now were visiting them. All of us stayed in like "host families" and a friend of mine came over to my house one day before a party that was at some dude's house later that evening. So my belgian family had a bathtub and my friend and I asked if we could take a bath and they said ok. I dont know if the family thought it was weird but me and my friend, who is a girl, got in there together and took a bath for like 30 mins or so. Hahaha it was funny cause we had lots of soap in the water so there was so much foam and we took pics of each other having "foam beards" :wacky:. Uuhm and yeah the whole point was that we were naked in the tub and this thread is about nakedness :anxious:.

/pointless rant

I consider myself eccentric.

Does that mean I can be naked lots? :wacko:

That means you can flash yourself to young women for your sexual gratification and they'll just think you're eccentric. If you wanna feel them up too they'll think you're just being friendly. I say go for it!

Due to drunken lads feeling the need to take of their clothes and walk around naked, I see many a'penis on a weekly basis. Last week my friend went into my living room wearing my cardy and nothing else scaring my flatmate half to death. She didn't have a clue what was going on, just muttered something about not being able to find the wok.....