✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-July-2011] Coldplay @ BBK Live, Bilbao, Spain

coldplay12

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh great news it seems, really hope they're gonna broadcast Coldplay set, since they say algunos (some), and if that's case that some Spanish coldplayer will be able to record it :nice:

Coldplay was their most important headliner, so I hope they will include their concert in ¨algunos¨-- :\ :D

Yeah, I do rely on Spanish coldplayers to record it .. please please do it guys .. :)

ok finally i got an answer of the ETB (television). the band didnt let them share the concert in the last minutes. they have recorded it though.........and they are waiting the band to watch the concert and if they say "yes" they are going to share of TV some day......they doubt any time soon.....

wtf really, why is this the only gig they didn't want to show dammit, if I knew they were not gonna stream it and there was the chance we might not have a proper recording I would have made at least a video by myself :(

Thanks girls for the news though, I still keep my fingers crossed that they're gonna show it someday

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Noooooooooooo

Really really hope they will broadcast it again and that someone can record it

edit: I'm searching on the eitb website and found these so far http://www.eitb.tv/eu/#/bideoa/1044409311001 (Hurts Like Heaven+Yellow), and a tiny bit of Viva la Vida here http://www.eitb.com/eu/bideoak/osoa/797496/coldplayk-bilbao-bbk-liven-emandako-kontzertua-etb-3n/