✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-July-2011] Coldplay @ BBK Live, Bilbao, Spain

coldplay12

I hope they stream the next shows of Coldplay! Now, Coldplay or the responsibles of this rude decition make an explanation of what happened or why they've cancelled it. It's rude to cancel in such a way a first act that calls on thousands of fans from around the world trying to watch them... I hope they give bbkstream the recorded show or something like that but not the money back, (unless they share it among all the fans?) lol!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No do not send a message to Deb Wild, it's got absolutely nothing to do with her!! Lord!

There was probably a technical issue, end of.

We've seen almost every single other show, yes it may have been disappointing but let's not act like spoilt brats about it.

Their next gig is T in the Park, which is being broadcast on the BBC, definitely.

So let's just get over it, wait for reviews and definitely not bother their staff members! :facepalm:

No do not send a message to Deb Wild, it's got absolutely nothing to do with her!! Lord!

There was probably a technical issue, end of.

We've seen almost every single other show, yes it may have been disappointing but let's not act like spoilt brats about it.

Their next gig is T in the Park, which is being broadcast on the BBC, definitely.

So let's just get over it, wait for reviews and definitely not bother their staff members! :facepalm:

definitely. agree.

Exactly. I'm 99,9% sure they're playing the same set anyway, so it's not like we're missing anything either :rolleyes:

I think everyone should just calm down since we were lucky enough to see many great festival performances already :nice: I guess there will be videos on youtube from people who were there, it really isn't such a big deal, is it? Goodnight! :)

Hehe...such a wise post and woman. ;)

I know how frustrating it is, but, frankly, there is absolutely no need to be impolite. The same applies to that BBC 4 Extra: ok, they should've made it clear that it wasn't going to be, for some reason, a new Chris interview, but why on Earth should anyone be justified in saying that the whole programme was rubish or something?

Band and crew seem to be top people and none of them will probably cancel something like that broadcast on purpose or out of sheer mischief. I'm just happy we all had the chance to watch some festivals and will be able to do so many other times this season. Besides, I'm happy for the extra material on the website - 42 reports, videos and stuff. I'm not into many bands but I think not everybody treats their fans so well. :)

My point is that it's not because you are pissed that you are in the position of saying something unpleasant - it doesn't matter what it really was about (as a matter of fact it could even be something we were enthusiastc about), we would always complain.

Same thing here: people are pissed because the broadcast was cancelled and some are ranting about something they don't even know what is the cause of.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Xabi Alonso the football player put a picture during Yellow and said Brilliant!

That's our Xabi! Not only a Liverpool legend and a great footballer...but he's got fucking great taste as well! LEGEND!