✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-July-2011] Coldplay @ BBK Live, Bilbao, Spain

coldplay12

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they´re affraid to mess up again and have that seen by loads of people? :uhoh:

But everyone has camera and cel phones to record the show,so it would get out anyway. Same with new songs.

It was probably just some stupid technicality. Someone forgot to get a signature in the right place,lol. I hope that's all it is.

I was listening Radio 3 and I didn't listen that it was Coldplay's technician, they just said that in the last minutes they have been told that neither Radio 3 nor Eitb.com would be able to broadcast the show...

They didn't know for sure what was happening but it was clear that they had the rights... so they were upset...

This is really weird... They have been announcing repeatedly on the radio and the website...

I did...

The weird thing is that many many festivals were broadcasted and this one at last minute , cancelled because of coldplays soundman

true, Werchter and Arras were broadcast on saturday and sunday.... I really don't understand...:veryangry2:

:angry:

DAN GREEN ?

it is confirmed, soundman of Coldplay DONt know why cancelled the gig.

may be because of new songs?

dont get it...

I don't think it is because of new songs....Why would they play new songs first time in Spain ?They have played new songs before ...and we heard them live!I mean MM,POC,UATW,HLH,CB..they were all new songs to us then...

I was thinking that!

Sad sad sad Coldplay day

Chris on the radio

And this at last minute

Horrible day

Hey, don't make my birthday sound like it was the worst Coldplay day ever! :lol: What was wrong with Chris on the radio? I haven't heard it yet.

I´m thinking if this evil soundman is the same R#42 mentioned in today´s blog..... :thinking:

Are we sure that Coldplay's soundman cancelled th live stream?I mean did you hear it on the Radio because ellis said that:

I was listening Radio 3 and I didn't listen that it was Coldplay's technician, they just said that in the last minutes they have been told that neither Radio 3 nor Eitb.com would be able to broadcast the show...

They didn't know for sure what was happening but it was clear that they had the rights... so they were upset...

This is really weird... They have been announcing repeatedly on the radio and the website...

Are we sure that Coldplay's soundman cancelled th live stream?I mean did you hear it on the Radio because ellis said that:

Again,

I speak Spanish

And the radio guys sayd at last minute the coldplay soundman cancelled the broadcast in tv and radio !

I think everyone should just calm down since we were lucky enough to see many great festival performances already :nice: I guess there will be videos on youtube from people who were there, it really isn't such a big deal, is it? Goodnight! :)

Guest howyousawtheworld
I think everyone should just calm down since we were lucky enough to see many great festival performances already :nice: I guess there will be videos on youtube from people who were there, it really isn't such a big deal, is it? Goodnight! :)

This

It is a big deal because I was waiting for it, so I wasted an hour of my time and missed my workout. A heads up would have been nice. But it's not a big deal, just a waste of time.

Again,

I speak Spanish

And the radio guys sayd at last minute the coldplay soundman cancelled the broadcast in tv and radio !

Hey! I also speak Spanish... and I didn't listen it was the soundman... As I told you before, maybe I missed something...

The thing is, it was a last minute decision and they had the rights because they had been saying it several times.

has anyone heard from friends at the gig? It might be a technical issue with ariel masts if phone calls and text messages are also not being sent. especially as we don't know the set list song by song as we have done for all the previous shows.

Xabi Alonso the football player put a picture during Yellow and said Brilliant!