✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

90 Pregnancies at One High School

the_gloaming09

In the USA they have enough money to afford condoms, but not enough self esteem to buy them. Some girls get pregnet to get child support money from the dad or get the man to marry her. Since I want to get married to a man, guys have told me to get pregnet on him so he would marry me or get child support so I can make a good living. I would never manipulate a guy like that. I know a guy who pays 40% of his wages for child support to his ex who got pregnet and tricked him into marriage. She found a good lawyer, acted poor, and bought an expensive house and car with his money. If you get her pregnet during highschool you may be paying for her later on. I talk to lots of guys who complain about spending lots of money on their babymothers. Those are the facts you guys can laught at with sarcasm.

I did some research on this school. It is a real high school with pregnet teen problem, and not symbolic. The driving force for these girls to get pregnet is to get benefits such as job programs. There are programs for single moms at the college that I go to which guarentee a job if you pass the classes. If you are not this you can not get into the program. I heard that these corperations who hire these welfare moms are only required to keep them for 6 months to qualify for government benefits. They often get rid of her after that to get a new single mom and more corporation benefits. So the single mom is back to trying to get a job, make a living, and take care of a kid the same time, a real bad life and becomes a frustrated looser in the end. Lots of them form cliques and are very mean to other women at their jobs who are not like them that they can get by with this crap. because of political correctness and you must be diverse to everyone you can't do much about this. If you are slim, attractive, and no kids for example, then you can be the one that fat single moms will be very mean to. Not all single moms are bad, but there are enough bad ones to ruin it.

They should put what happens to them in education starting at age 7 or 8 when the girl can understand this lifestyle. The highest poverty level is by female headed households and it is growing. I am not a political conservative or a lesbian, just someone that single moms have been mean to.

• 2 weeks later...