✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Relate Everything Back To Coldplay Game"

ViVA Child

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanksgiving is a holiday, which is celebrated primarily in the United States .. in the States promotions are paying off apparently and there number one album on charts ( iTunes ) is Mylo Xyloto. MX is the latest album of Coldplay (did i really have to explain the last part, lol :D)

toothbrush

EDIT: (I am really slow)

potato is vegetable. vegetable (along with fruits) are main food for Vegetarian people. Chris appears to be one. guess how Chris is related to Coldplay :) :P

toothbrush

OXYMORON : A combination of contradictory or incongruous words - that word was NEW to me. Coldplay has come up with an album title consisting of unknown - read: NEW - words: Mylo Xyloto

EDIT: LEGO (trademarked in capitals as LEGO) is a line of construction toys manufactured by the Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark

Children - and parents, in particular the fathers, I think - are fascinated by Lego toys.

Coldplay members are all fathers - and I imagine that at least some of their children have lego toys and like to play with their LEGO toys - maybe assisted by their fathers.

And that they spend a great deal of time playing with it - as COLDPLAY spend a lot of time making & playing great music.

EDIT: There has been made a very lovely LEGO version of VLV. Great and time-consuming work. :heart: (thanks to Tracie Morgan for reminding me hereof)

New word: Spanish