January 30, 201115 yr Age 8. I immediately typed in 'boobies' as soon as I was alone. My parents were not thrilled.
January 30, 201115 yr I can remember my first computer, it was an old Packard Bell machine, running windows 95. Had a 512MB hard-drive, 64MB of Ram and IIRC cost around £1200 (though that did include a monitor, printer & speakers).
January 30, 201115 yr I was 16 and first used the internet while at boarding school in the UK to set up an email account and stay in touch with my friends at home!
January 30, 201115 yr I was 7 when we first got the computer I think :\ but I would mostly play solitaire and doodle on paint and when we finally got internet I played games and joined club penguin *high fives Christina* :blush: I was 12 when I started using MSN and I think 14 when I got facebook.
January 30, 201115 yr I was 9-10, I think. I joined a forum for a local kids tv show!! (which ended a few weeks ago omg :() Age 8. I immediately typed in 'boobies' as soon as I was alone. My parents were not thrilled. good old josh
January 30, 201115 yr I was about 5. My mom told me there were games on yahoo, so I played them. I still remember those games. Space racers and asteroids. That was way back when you couldn't use the phone and the internet at the same time.
January 30, 201115 yr I honestly can't remember when. :P I used to look stuff up all the time when I was younger, and I remember being like 7 and watching my dad looking at things on Ebay or something. :thinking: I started talking to strangers when I was 13~ Webkinz fuck yeah.
January 30, 201115 yr I think my first favourite thing to do on the internet was play dress up games though. :P
January 30, 201115 yr Author I played dress up games when I was like 12. :P I think the first thing I did was go on the disney channel website, and I also played games on yahooligans a lot.
January 30, 201115 yr Ah, I used to spend hours playing Disney channel games and this dress up site called Everythinggirl.com :lol: I wonder if it's still up. :shifty:
January 31, 201115 yr I was 10 as well. And that was 10 years ago when a lot of people had internet by then.
January 31, 201115 yr I started talking to strangers when I was 13~ Webkinz fuck yeah. 11. FUCK YEAH CLUB PENGUIN :charming:
January 31, 201115 yr I got cybersex'd on there. :| "ur soft" hahahahaha :wacky: I remember some random boy came back to my igloo and was trying to cyber-penguin-hump me. :|
January 31, 201115 yr I think my first favourite thing to do on the internet was play dress up games though. :P This. Until now. :sick:
January 31, 201115 yr I got my first computer in 2000, I was 13. We had dial up which was lame but I used to spend like an hour online every day. Same here! Except I was 10! Ahhh that noise dial up made! :)
January 31, 201115 yr I don't know. :dozey: 8 years? 9? I remember I used to have a user on a lot of girly sites. ^_^
January 31, 201115 yr What the hell? Was I really so early. I used the internetz already back in mid 90's. Puberty hit me and I downloaded/printed a zillion pics of Keven Richardson. :( :embarrassed:
Create an account or sign in to comment