✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

is there a song on your mind that wont leave you alone???

jewl*

does anybody know what im talking about???? i have that song wish you were here from pink floyd stuck in my head. (damn you hillary!) well actually there are many songs, it just the only one that will leave me alone if i do this.

so, so you think you can tell heaven from hell,

blue skies from pain?? ....

I know what your talking about ( or I think I do) but at the moment the only song that comes to my head is The Scientist ( which is the one I'm lstenng right now) and Stay from U2..... also Plety from Eryka...........

you have good taste! love the scientist

i dont know why i have this in my head but i hate it

ok go....get over it (i think thats what its called) because that's the only part i have stuck in my head.

the singer keeps singing get over it over and over again :x :x :-x

Re: is there a song on your mind that wont leave you alone??

does anybody know what im talking about????

i know just what u mean......its not usually the only song i think of, but when i hear a song i have a tendancy so find out the meaning behind it....and sometimes it just happens to fit in with whats goin on with me @ that moment... *hopes she isnt confusing people :? * so the song that wont leave me alone these days is by Meatloaf :shock:

"is nothing sacred anymore? is forever just another word....is a promise something people used to keep, when love was worth fighting for? "

also, a song that is always with me is by Shanice - " i love your smile"...which i remember hearing for the 1st time when i was like 6 or something..and it just stays with me!! "do do do do do dododo..do do do do do dodododo..i love your smile... you know, i really do 8)

its somthing unpredictable, but in the is right, i hope you have the time of your life...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>:( thats whats in my head now!!! (once again damn you hillary!)

thats a good song.........

i dont know why i have this in my head but i hate it

ok go....get over it (i think thats what its called) because that's the only part i have stuck in my head.

the singer keeps singing get over it over and over again :x :x :-x

i have the part, lot of holes, lot of holes, lot of hole lot of cracks.. aint it such a ...

i have the cheeky girls- cheeky song in my hate all the time and i fecking hate it

i have that song in my head alot too ... i usually have the first song i hear in the morning in my head all day ... but the fecking cheeky girls always pop in there some how!

lol i know what u mean..even just saying the words "cheekycheeky" or hearing someone say the word cheeky and im away.... :shock:

Re: is there a song on your mind that wont leave you alone??

does anybody know what im talking about???? i have that song wish you were here from pink floyd stuck in my head. (damn you hillary!) well actually there are many songs, it just the only one that will leave me alone if i do this.

so, so you think you can tell heaven from hell,

blue skies from pain?? ....

thats a strange coincidence, thats been in my head all day as well.. ' how i wish.. how i wish you were here.. we're just two lost souls...'