May 6, 201313 yr If you're leaving close the door. I'm not expecting people anymore. Hear me grieving, I'm lying on the floor. Whether I'm drunk or dead I really ain't too sure. I'm a blind man, I'm a blind man and my world is pale. When a blind man cries, Lord, you know there ain't no sadder tale.
May 9, 201313 yr Oh yeah, all right Are you gonna be in my dreams tonight? Love you, love you Love you, love you Love you, love you And in the end, the love you take Is equal to the love you make
May 11, 201313 yr take me away just for today Cos I’m sad here on my own I’d like to be under the sea But I'd probaly need a phone I could be you if I wanted to But I’ve never got the time You could be me and pretty soon you will be But you’re gonna need a line
May 15, 201313 yr Badlands you gotta live it every day Let the broken hearts stand As the price youve gotta pay Well keep pushin till it's understood And these badlands start treating us good
May 15, 201313 yr I used to be old but now I feel young 'cause I was a boy when I learned how to run I could never be settled in one time or place I won't ever stop, 'cause I know what's right get in my way I will burst into light I keep dying, living and changing my way And I was a teenage rebel and that stayed the same
May 16, 201313 yr The sun bleeds in Hear the magpie sing for sorrow It makes things better Maybe we'll Get to dread our wings tomorrow If luck will let us Can anyone fly into these grey skies? Is there somewhere we're meant to be?
May 16, 201313 yr And I lit a fire that wouldn't go out. Until it consumed the walls and roof of this house. Until all I remember was burning away. And all I remember, you're burnin' away.
May 17, 201313 yr I would like to salute the ashes of American flags And all the fallen leaves filling up shopping bags
May 17, 201313 yr JUST SHINE A LIGHT ON ME SHINE A LIGHT I'LL SHINE A LIGHT ON YOU SHINE A LIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE MY SHADOW ON EVERY WALL AND YOU'LL SEE MY REFLECTION IN YOUR FREE FALL
May 18, 201313 yr Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free. Like a worm on a hook, Like a knight from some old fashioned book I have saved all my ribbons for thee.
May 21, 201313 yr Haven't had a dream in a long time see, the life I've had can make a good man bad So for once in my life let me get what I want Lord knows it would be the first time
May 21, 201313 yr we dont need, no education we dont need, no thought control no dark sarcasm in the classroom teacher leave them kids alone hey teacher, leave them kids alone and all and all was just another brick in the wall
May 22, 201313 yr We’ll take back tomorrow Get your head off your pillow Beg, steal or borrow And take back tomorrow
May 22, 201313 yr Maybe I just wanna fly Wanna live, I don't wanna die Maybe I just wanna breathe Maybe I just don't believe Maybe you're the same as me We see things they'll never see You and I are gonna live forever
Create an account or sign in to comment