✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cut or no cut? Round 2

Josh42

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it again. CUT IT. Do you want another lip injury like you had from lacrosse?

"oh hai my face got messed up because I didn't see the football getting kicked toward my head because all of my purrty long hair was in the way of my eyeballs"

At least cut it enough so that there is no possible way that your hair could ever obstruct your vision whist playing. Please.

I'll say it again. CUT IT. Do you want another lip injury like you had from lacrosse?

"oh hai my face got messed up because I didn't see the football getting kicked toward my head because all of my purrty long hair was in the way of my eyeballs"

At least cut it enough so that there is no possible way that your hair could ever obstruct your vision whist playing. Please.

See:

Hmm well when I play I usually rock the Diego Forlan style headband, so it doesn't look so much like Puyol (although I love Puyol)

forlan.jpg

It's so long now it looks feminine anyway, headband or not.

Of course, posing in front of flowery paintings on a pink wall to begin with also boosts my opinion.:dozey:

CUT.:D

THANK YOU, this is what I really wanted to say the whole time, so I'm glad someone else said it first.

Cut it bro. Fo sho.

• 2 weeks later...