✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

photo409.jpg

At first it looks as if Will is hanging in the air, because the stairs are so dark. :laugh4:

jonny20.jpg

OMG! His hair is so hoottttt! :wink3:

:lol: haha not only his hair!

You just have to look at him and you'll start to smile! It's the only thing you can do if you see him! :sneaky:

At first it looks as if Will is hanging in the air, because the stairs are so dark. :laugh4:

:lol: haha not only his hair!

You just have to look at him and you'll start to smile! It's the only thing you can do if you see him! :sneaky:

yes of course!! :wacky: :heart:

There's only one other thing I'll smile at every time I see it... :rolleyes:

I wonder what Jonny would do if he was a teacher... :p

he'd be an excelent maths teacher! :smug: and I'd do any homework and I'd do extra work and then in the lesson I'd annoy him by stupid questions because of things I don't understand. :P ("Why do I have to sum these numbers up Mr. Buckland?")

Oh, and maybe this doesn't belong here, but I think that Will would be a great sport teacher. The it would be as in the army and even if I weren't able anymore to run, I'd do so, just to impress my great teacher. :lol:

Guy a music teacher. always totally chilled sitting in front of the class with crossed legs and talking about himself.

Chirs would be a good history teacher. No wait.... what did he study again?

I wouldn't be able to concentrate in class if Jonny was a teacher. I'll be too busy ogling!

:P

:laugh4:

that's why I'd ask him for anything I don't understand. So I'd have my hand always up in the air!

Imagine a little school teached by Coldplay and the students are just here from the forum. Do you think this could ever be a normal school?

I don't it would be a great time. :cheesy:

I just read a tweet from Jonny's fiance and she said they saw a show at Webster Hall last night,which is in NYC.I get excited because their new apt is just a couple of blocks from where I work and I pass by there every day.

I feel a bit like a creepy stalker saying this, but Ive been unable to see her tweets for a while now since she made them private, how are you able to see them?

I just read a tweet from Jonny's fiance and she said they saw a show at Webster Hall last night,which is in NYC.I get excited because their new apt is just a couple of blocks from where I work and I pass by there every day.

You know Jonny's address? :laugh3:

I'd ask but i don't want to seem like a... stalker... :p

I wish it was socially acceptable to be a stalker!!!!:bigcry:

And I also wish I was in NYC right now!!!! Gahhhhhhh it really pains me that it's only a short 1 1/2 hr plane ride to NYC from where I am and where members of Coldplay are.