✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

That makes me smile!:D Even I think of Coldplay as more or less a piano driven band...one of the things that first attracted me to their music. But they wouldn't have the sound they do without Jonny! Nice to see him get the credit he deserves.:D(And he's stepped into that role gracefully the past few years, no?...)

That makes me smile!:D Even I think of Coldplay as more or less a piano driven band...one of the things that first attracted me to their music. But they wouldn't have the sound they do without Jonny! Nice to see him get the credit he deserves.:D(And he's stepped into that role gracefully the past few years, no?...)

IMHO even though they get tagged as a piano driven band, they're really not. Sure a lot of their early hits were built around piano, but in actuality that comprises the minority of their total output. X & Y for instance has piano on 2 songs, and MX hasn't much more than that. They're more of a guitar driven band than they will ever get credit for. (for that matter, JB will also never get the credit he deserves as a technically sound and musically tasteful guitarist, but I digress.)

IMHO even though they get tagged as a piano driven band, they're really not. Sure a lot of their early hits were built around piano, but in actuality that comprises the minority of their total output. X & Y for instance has piano on 2 songs, and MX hasn't much more than that. They're more of a guitar driven band than they will ever get credit for. (for that matter, JB will also never get the credit he deserves as a technically sound and musically tasteful guitarist, but I digress.)

I'd like to give a full and defined answer, but I think I'll just go with...

THIS>:D

Well said!