✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

2816jkp.jpg

His eyes are actually open quite a lot, but he's often doing the 'far away stoned look' when they are,lol.

Yeah, I think that's actually what I meant. The classic JB pose is glassy eyed with his neck craned upwards slightly. :laugh3:

It's funny, but he's one of those guys whose overall look changes dramatically from one photo to another. Sometimes he doesn't look like the same guy in different photos from the same night.

Pretty much. I'm never sure about posting pics of Chloe (old discussion), but it's out there and she's an important part of his life. :)

One of these 10000 post picspams, I'll try a total guitar retrospective. I think I have pics of all of them now.:)

Considering she has posted pictures of herself numerous times in a public context, I suspect she's at the very least accepting of the fact that she's (tangentally) in the public eye. When they get photographed with their kids is the only time they both look p%$#ed, but that's competely understandable. People who've met her say she's pretty laid back.

She's more of a chameleon that Jonny though, I've not seen two pictures of her where she looks like the same person.

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Every night in my bedroom

You can['t] see an invisible me in this pic :sneaky:

EDIT: Yes, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I TOTALLY knew that was Invisible You!!! Can you see Invisible Me there too?

I'll give you a hint: Stop pulling my hair, J!:sneaky:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Welcome back, K!:D

It's not a magazine per se, but the Author and Chloe are friends and she's contributed a couple things over the years.

Oh! Yeah, now that I spent a little time looking at it I realise it's a blog, right? Well, that's cool anyways! :)

Oh! Yeah, now that I spent a little time looking at it I realise it's a blog, right? Well, that's cool anyways! :)

Yeah, there's a few other Chloe/Jonny related entries. There's even photos of their wedding, but there's no one Coldplay related in them.

The new millennium has seen many British guitar based bands rise to fame, like Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian and, to an extent, Coldplay (if you've ever been to a Coldplay show you know how much of the band's sound come from Jonny Buckland's six-strings).

link

:D