✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ok i saw matrix anyone want to tell me how...

mycdplayerisbroke

ok i saw matrix anyone want to tell me how it ended?

wtf

i have no idea just went on for the last half hour

trinity dies thats gay

neo dies thats gay

ghost didnt fight anyone

this was prolly the worst out of the triology i think...

but what the heck:

who is this little girl?

how come agent smith at the end turns into the oracle?

how did neo get to be the one in both worlds?

what was the explanation they gave for the oracle changing her looks?

ahhh so many questions!!!

and the black cat at the end of the movie

i know the cat represents a change in the matrix

but wouldnt all those people in the pink eggs still be in the matrix?

in order to have full peace they would have to make they're own town and what not in the real world wouldnt they?

if anyone wants to explain the whole last half hour of the movie that would be fantastic...

Q: what was the explanation they gave for the oracle changing her looks?

A: She says that she looks different because it was a consequence of helping the humans in thier fight against the machines. If she would have led them astray, she wouldve(theoretically) stayed the same.

Smith turning into the oracle: Since Smith did 'take over the oracle' it is reasonable to assume since the oracle is a program and not a human, that she would return to normal once Smith is defeated. all the humans that were took over by smith would all die (I believe) since thier minds were taken over by smith. Thats just a thoery of mine.

Light coming out of Neo's mouth: That was the machines way of killing smith. the only way they could do that is if they had power over a human that is attached to the matrix(Neo), and is under thier control, I like to think of it as the machines "short circuiting" Neo's mind once it had been lost to Smith and it setting off a chain reaction that wiped out all the Smiths...Whew!

Again, just another theory of mine.

I pretty much understand so much from the Matrix from having a lot of discussios with other Matrix fans and so forth.

who is this little girl?

ahhh so many questions!!!

So to answer the questions you asked...

Who is this little girl?

The little girl named Sati is the "love-child" of two other programs in the Matrix, but she has no purpose so she must be deleted. Her father struck a deal with the Merovingian so that she hide in the Matrix and live out her "life" so to speak. Sati proves that Machines can love just like humans. She ends up making significant changes to the Matrix. For example, if you didn't notice, throughout all of the trilogy the Matrix's main colors are black, white, and green. This in a way keeps the humans who are still plugged in under control by not inspiring them to think. Sort of like the way slaves were prevented from learning to read and write as they would get ideas and would be able to think for themselves. Sati changes many things about the matrix by adding a sun, a touch of blue sky, then it seems the Oracle is sitting in some kind of park with a lake.

Like Neo said in Reloaded, Smith found a way to copy himself and because Smith had so much power in the Matrix he turned everyone in the Matrix into a copy of himself. They don't show Smith turning Sati and Seraph into Smiths, but they do show Smith turning the Oracle into one. So basically, at the end, Neo allows Smith to copy him so that way the Machines in the real world kill Neo resulting in the demise of Smith since Smith has turned Neo into a Smith. Once Smith is destroyed at the end, everyone in the Matrix becomes themself again which is why we see the Oracle in the Crater and Sati lying on the cement.

Ok, it is believed that after Neo went to see The Source/The Architect in Reloaded, he changed somehow. Like, some of the Architects code was imprinted into Neo sort of the way Neo's code was imprinted into Smith. The catch? Neo could only control other MACHINES in the real world. Ex? Neo can see other Machines and Sentinels after being blinded, but cannot see Trinity when she dies and can't drive the Logos. So really he didn't really come into his full powers of being the one because he could only connect to other Machine worlds while was basically invincible in the Matrix.

In Reloaded, the Merovingian says something like, "...and tell the Oracle her time is almost up." In other words, she is going to be punished for helping out people in the Matrix, so she had to find a new shell. The Oracle is a program just like Smith, Merovingian, the agents and Seraph. So basically while part of her was destroyed (her look), other parts were still there (Her love for candy, baking, etc).

I know this is long, but I hope I answered you questions. If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them. :D

thanks man that rocked!

i think the cat means that there was a change in the matrix

in the very first movie, neo notices a black cat and doesnt think anything of it, but one of the other people says its a change (the windows turn into brick instead of glass so they cant escape the agents)

but in the end they said there would be peace right?

wouldnt that mean the slaves (or people in the pink eggs) have to be set free?

like live in the real world and not the matrix?

or was the matrix just turned into the real world and they started where they left off? (left off meaning in the animatrix it shows how the machines took over)

thanks man that rocked!

i think the cat means that there was a change in the matrix

in the very first movie, neo notices a black cat and doesnt think anything of it, but one of the other people says its a change (the windows turn into brick instead of glass so they cant escape the agents)

but in the end they said there would be peace right?

wouldnt that mean the slaves (or people in the pink eggs) have to be set free?

like live in the real world and not the matrix?

or was the matrix just turned into the real world and they started where they left off? (left off meaning in the animatrix it shows how the machines took over)

This is why a lot of people are so pissed off about the way the movie ended. See, when Neo is being pulled on the platform by the Head Machine (It has a name. I just can't remember it.) his code is being reinserted into the Matrix to RELOAD it. So basically the Matrix is just rebooted and all of the people inside are still plugged in, BUT the difference about this version of the Matrix is that people have the CHOICE to stay in and or leave and no one will stop them. A lot of people saw this as being a complete waste of the movie since the whole point was to set the human race free, but if you really think about it, it couldn't have ended any other way for the sole reason that the Real World was destroyed. It's not like anyone could live on the surface. They would have to live in Zion and I'm sure there would be people who rather be lied to than live in Zion like Cavemen almost. Humans had to realize that there was no other way to live but to live in peace with machines since we obviously can't live without them.

In short, the Matrix still exists, but people now have the choice leave or stay. :)

This is why a lot of people are so pissed off about the way the movie ended. See, when Neo is being pulled on the platform by the Head Machine (It has a name. I just can't remember it.) his code is being reinserted into the Matrix to RELOAD it. So basically the Matrix is just rebooted and all of the people inside are still plugged in

THANK YOU. i've understood everything except that last part when he's on that platform. and now i know why, what's taking place and how it was rebooted. :)

now that i understand everything it just makes the matrix even more kickass!!!

but it's very likely that in 20 years the matrix will be to us like star wars is to people now. oh well. it still rocks!

• 3 weeks later...

man, i saw matrix revolutions with my friend two days ago. aarrgh, it was so bad.

the start, on the trainstation... come on, wtf? It didnt add anything to the movie.

And the war against the machines on zion. Yup, it was really cool for the first 30 minutes, but then it just kept going and going and it's like, 1 hour of war. it got really old. and that kido who luvs neo pisses me off.

And then, neo fighting against smith was just so bizarre... yea, the fight was cool, but the way they ended it was just odd... like, neo won cos he lost the fight... why didnt he just give up on the very start then, so smith would take his body. just like he did after 30 mins of fighting? such a waste of time.

And why the hell the machines decided that peace was good for em and didnt destroy zion?

Man, i never thought that the 3rd movie could be worse than the 2nd one... fook.

But hey, thanks a lot The Advocate. You explained tons of stuff that i really didnt understand.

And why the hell the machines decided that peace was good for em and didnt destroy zion?

cuz neo sacrificed himself to the machines

smith was taking over everyone in the matrix

and the machines would die out without and energy source (humans)

so neo said he'd get rid of smith cuz he was the only that could if the machines would lay off zion

• 2 weeks later...