✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Movement Electronic Music Festival - Detroit

i've been pronouncing it like this until now too :blank:

funny

And I just realized that I never posted my video last year. Keep in mind I'm short and being squished by a bunch of people and just held my camera straight up as best as I could. Too much crowd noise but oh well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5hwWCt9QbY]SBTRKT - Lotus Flower Remix - Movement Electronic Music Festival - Detroit - May 26, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

it's weird how different crowds are in different places. I've never seen a crowd like that in NZ. That's cool though, SBTRKT have been here twice but it's been r18 both times :disappointed:

2013 Phase 1 Lineup: http://movement.us/t/lineup.htm

Plenty more to come, I imagine there will be 3 phases of lineup announcements. I wonder when the headliners will be announced...

ooeee this is a good lineup already

In what regard?

edit: I should also try to find (and upload) my Fly Lo video from the 2011 festival; I had a side view higher up so it was cool to see the whole crowd.

I dunno, there's just a different vibe at the electronic shows i've been to. No one puts their hands up or anything, it's just head nodding and pushing into people :uhoh:

I dunno, there's just a different vibe at the electronic shows i've been to. No one puts their hands up or anything, it's just head nodding and pushing into people :uhoh:
Yeah in that video (even though you can't really see it) there was a lot of pushing, I got out of that crowd shortly afterward. Most of my experiences there were more calm though in terms of not pushing; there's a good mix of people dancing, people putting their hands up and getting into it, and people standing around just feeling the groove. Overall, a very nice environment of happy people of all walks of life. I even saw a 9-months-pregnant lady there last year, it was cute and mildly perplexing at the same time. :tongue:

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately I was unable to attend Saturday, but was there yesterday and am heading back today. Other than checking out Soul Clap and Big Chocolate, we just kind of roamed around between the stages and other activities. I'd like to (at least) check out TOKiMONSTA and GRiZ today.

Funny moment from yesterday... some guy came up to my husband and asked him if he was Moby (who performed on Saturday). lolwatno