✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Allergies

Megalomania

HOW THE EFF DO YOU MAKE THEM NOT AS ANNOYING? :freak:

For the past week, I can't breathe out of my nose at all. And I look like I'm crying, that's how much my eyes are running. It's ridiculous. :blank:

So what are your remedies? I've tried Claritin- nothing. Some generic brand- nothing. Today I took the first Allegra, apparently that's better than Claritin but I took it 5 hours ago and still no results. :uhoh:

:bigcry:

I hate allergies... this week has been terrible for me. especially itchy eyes and sneezing.

You should try Zyrtec. I use that for my allergies. I don't really know how well it works overall because I don't get allergies as bad as I used to but it seems to work

Zyrtec? Hm. :thinking:

I'll try it if Allegra doesn't do anything.

Is it just me or is this year super bad allergy-wise? :uhoh: I've always had bad allergies, but never this bad. :freak:

Give the Allegra a day to work itself out. Buy some Afrin or Breath Right strips to help with the congestion in the meantime. Make sure you have Allegra D. That's the one with the Decongestant AND Anahistimine.

Try Vitamin B complex, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, Zinc, Selenium, Molybdenum, Manganese, Magnesium

Do a search on this subject such as allergies and hay fever and remedies. There are a lot of web sites about this. You could probably order them from the USA and have them shipped to your island.

Try Vitamin B complex, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, Zinc, Selenium, Molybdenum, Manganese, Magnesium

Do a search on this subject such as allergies and hay fever and remedies. There are a lot of web sites about this. You could probably order them from the USA and have them shipped to your island.

Wow, that's a lot. :wreck:

I'll definitely do some research too.

Oh, I'm from the mainland US, I just like the flag. :P

Eh, she could just go to the doctor and take them only if indicated?

Also, if you've been dealing with the allergic reaction for a few days antihistamine drugs won't do much, histamine only works in the initial reaction. Steroids maybe?

Just go see a doctor. Allergology.

I can stay away from my allergies, cats!

Most of my friends have cats, so I can't, unfortunately.

I'm allergic to dust too, and as I have just finished having a big tidy in my room for the first time in a year (getting rid of lots of paper and magazines etc) I now have a cold.

I usually suffer from hay fever, but I escaped it this year. :awesome:

Normaly I take pills called Cetirizin and they help.

There was a time when I needed something way stronger though and I got a prescription for pills that were able to knock you out.

I used to get such bad hayfever in the summer :uhoh:

My nose would itch and run until it was sore and I used to get a million nosebleeds XD

but these days it seems to have sorted itself out :anxious:

I used to use decongestion drops and Clarytin, even though they didn't really work that well

My friend went to the doctors and was prescribed stronger stuff, which apparently worked for her so maybe do that :P

Urgh I hate allergies... I don't usually get them but this year it's bad. I can't sing with allergies :(

Take allergy medication and a pain killer for your throat if it's bothering you.

If you get an itchy, super sneezy, runny nose along with itchy watery eyes, I highly recommend Clarinex 24-hr with a side of Nasonex (as needed). Both are prescribed, but clear me up within minutes, even if my attack is pretty severe.

I'm non-allergenic rhinitis, which means I'm not allergic to anything, but anything (including weather) can set me off. That's a whole slew of potentials, and the clarinex and Nasonex keep my sane.

Doodz, this is ridiculous. :|

So, this morning, I woke up feeling like shit. I was nauseous, I had a fever, I had a headache, my nose was dripping (:sick:), and I had lost my voice.

So I went to the doctor, and she said I now have a sinus infection as well as allergies.

Fml. And on top of that, tomorrow and Wednesday are my End Of Course biology exams- state mandatory tests. :|

And I've slept all day with the exception of an hour to go to the doctor.

:shifty: