🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Scrapbook II, info in the first post [THIRD ONE IS HAPPENING READ THAT THREAD]

The Doctor

Yes it was awesome, thanks for asking! My sister (12, i'm 19) is adopted from China when she was a baby, so we went back to the orphanage where she was for the first couple of months of her life. For me and my brother it was the first time beeing there, and it was very special for us all! And I listened to Princess of China for the first time, while I was in China! How many people can say that? :D

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was awesome, thanks for asking! My sister (12, i'm 19) is adopted from China when she was a baby, so we went back to the orphanage where she was for the first couple of months of her life. For me and my brother it was the first time beeing there, and it was very special for us all! And I listened to Princess of China for the first time, while I was in China! How many people can say that? :D
Wow, that sounds amazing. Yep, it must be very special to hear Princess of China in China. Just asjdfhawluh :freak:

Have you send the book already? :P

Billy is scared to click the link because Billy doesnt want to get viruses on his main computer which he does his work, school work, government agency work, and work work. By following Billy's example you too can maintain a healthy computer thats capable of doing all the work you put up to it such as personal work, school work, government agency work, and work work.

Billy Nguyen™ (86Timewarp) for Coldplaying's Best New Member of 2011.

I'm 86Timewarp and I approve of this message....of work. :D

It's sad and lonely in my apartement :(

I have to work long today. After I get home I will work on it but I will be home late. I can work on it tomorrow as well and then send it :D

I can put an alien in there as well for you :kiss: