🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Scrapbook II, info in the first post [THIRD ONE IS HAPPENING READ THAT THREAD]

The Doctor

Celien, is it otherwise an idea to write in the first post those guidelines like that people are only supposed to keep it one/two week(s) and have it sent by then? And also that we'd appreciate it if people would update about the status of the book?

Or/and send this again to all people that already said they would participate? Because this delay thing happens too many times for my liking.

ok

I'll do that :)

but now it's on the post and I think snow may give a bit delay too :/

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hei :sad:

the main reason it took a while for me to send it in the first place was that I received the book before christmas and I was too scared to send it back out before new year because it might get lost in the crazy christmas post time, you know? But I sent it out on the day I said I would and I don't understand why it hasn't gotten to Sweden yet ;___: Sweden isn't even that far away! I feel so terrible right now ugh I'm sorry if I have ruined everything now. I really hate living in such a small town.

hei :sad:

the main reason it took a while for me to send it in the first place was that I received the book before christmas and I was too scared to send it back out before new year because it might get lost in the crazy christmas post time, you know? But I sent it out on the day I said I would and I don't understand why it hasn't gotten to Sweden yet ;___: Sweden isn't even that far away! I feel so terrible right now ugh I'm sorry if I have ruined everything now. I really hate living in such a small town.

Christmas post is slow, but I doubt it would have been lost. I would expect the snow would be delaying it now.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys. Can I still join? This is cute.

If the book isn't lost. :P

the book is somewhere between Norway and Sweden in hopefully a car of the post

if it turns magically up I might add you :nice:

NOW GO AND FIND THA BOOK!

Blondie hasn't gotten the book yet?

Ok :whip:

:nod: