✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

muchmusic

';'

Glastonbury 2002 - Saturday, January 18 @ 9pm ET

It's the largest greenfield music and performing arts festival in the world, and you're invited! Catch performances by Coldplay, No Doubt, Nelly Furtado, The Hives, White Stripes, The Vines, Garbage & More!

this is from muchmusic.com

Before you tune in..i must warn you....Coldplay isn't until the last 10 mintues or so of the show and even then, they only play two songs and the 'editors' cut away from the performance half way to interview people on what they thought about the show...it made me really mad!! I wanted to see COLDPLAY!!!! :sad:

Before you tune in..i must warn you....Coldplay isn't until the last 10 mintues or so of the show and even then' date=' they only play two songs and the 'editors' cut away from the performance half way to interview people on what they thought about the show...it made me really mad!! I wanted to see COLDPLAY!!!! :sad:[/quote']

After I read Ginger's first post I was gonna post a long thing about how retarded much is and how it isn't worth it to watch this special. But you have just said everything I would have :)

How are you Laura?? Have you started studying for exams yet??

Before you tune in..i must warn you....Coldplay isn't until the last 10 mintues or so of the show and even then' date=' they only play two songs and the 'editors' cut away from the performance half way to interview people on what they thought about the show...it made me really mad!! I wanted to see COLDPLAY!!!! :sad:[/quote']

After I read Ginger's first post I was gonna post a long thing about how retarded much is and how it isn't worth it to watch this special. But you have just said everything I would have :)

How are you Laura?? Have you started studying for exams yet??

well its good that i know it cos now i wont stay home for it ill just put the video in and record it and watch it when i feel like watching it! :shrug: :roll:

IM GOING TO GO I THINK! LETS MEET UP! :D

Well i'm going over for Radiohead ... cause my mate Darren loves them ... and we go to gigs with each other, and thom and the lads are the big attraction this year ... i'm sure there will be a shit load of other great bands too ... i'm up for meeting ... we could have a coldplaying camp site!