✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HERE'S A GREAT DEBATE

THE POINT IS TO ME..........we've waited so long for new music and we just get a sampled song

Isn't that helping my argument?

I'll laugh my a** of if tomorrow they announce that this ETIAW song is really just some tune that they put together last week and decided to release to pull one over us....

Isn't that helping my argument?

I'll laugh my a** of if tomorrow they announce that this ETIAW song is really just some tune that they put together last week and decided to release to pull one over us....

WOULD BE THE BIGGEST PRANK OF ALL TIME TO ME :laugh3:

Albie I don't really get the point here, from the topic post I thought you were saying Tupac is fine to sample a song so therefore sampling is fine, therefore the Coldplay song is fine, who cares about sample or not?

But then you say you waited so long for just a sampled song.

Are you still working at that gas station? Those fumes are getting to you.

The song is catchy. POSITIVE.

The guitar riff is good. POSITIVE.

The wa-wa-wa-waterfall part isn't a complete disaster. POSITIVE.

Chris' voice is frustrating. NEGATIVE.

The lyrics are horrible. NEGATIVE.

It's a pop song, something that isn't Coldplay-ish. NEGATIVE.

It's a 3-3 tie for me, okay?

Keep lying to yourself with the tie thing.

lol I accidentally moved my posts to another thread while trying to merge them together :freak:

That's like comparing apples with....sofas...

hahaha :lol:

People Please Stop lying to yourselves the song is garbage in every aspect, I'm very disappointed.

Is this 3 or 4 years of creativity?

The song is catchy. POSITIVE.

The guitar riff is good. POSITIVE.

Chris' voice is frustrating. NEGATIVE.

The lyrics are horrible. NEGATIVE.

It's a pop song, something that isn't Coldplay-ish. NEGATIVE.

It's a 3-3 tie for me, okay?

Keep lying to yourself with the tie thing.

Yeah, I'm lying to myself. Problem?

I just don't understand what these people actually want. You complained 'please don't think every part of the song is bad' but when someone posted good and bad things, you keep on whining. Ugh.

l

are you kidding me? that part is so so so bad i actually started feeling bad for them -- for coming up with something so shitty

are you kidding me? that part is so so so bad i actually started feeling bad for them -- for coming up with something so shitty

I expected it to be worse than that. I've prepared myself mentally and physically to hear that part, and it's not as bad as what I expected it to be. :freak:

That part is the only reason I voted for 2/10 instead of 0, before that bit is just the most pointless music I've ever heard.

GUYS.........lets be honest this song is gonna be a summer song........like i said in my other thread. i rather have 1 sample song and 11 or 12 original songs

yes. and apparently summer never existed back when they were releasing parachutes/robtth

That part is the only reason I voted for 2/10 instead of 0, before that bit is just the most pointless music I've ever heard.

I know right?

I can't stand the SO YOU CAN HURT, HURT ME BAD, BUT STILL I'LL RAISE THE FLAG part.

And the ending is not too bad at all!

I guess people's judgment are quite clouded by their own preconceived notions of what not the band must do, rather than what the band's heart and souls desire. This song means so much to them having it put on grill firsthand. I think the song is quite inspiring (maybe not as much as older ones) having them writing it; real humans capable of translating emotions into a song. Lower your guards down people, and listen to it again.