✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

love at what age?

LoryABjerre

Yeah I think it's possible to fall in love as young as 13 or so, but at a certain point people confuse lust with love (even many adults). I also think it's possible to love more than one person at a time...but that's another thread right there.

I dunno, my mom says that you're never too young or too old to be in love. I was 15 when I felt I was in love for the first time in my life, so I don't know.

I feel old </3

Well think about it like this: How old can someone be when they're ready to commit to a relationship? Cause we all love at young ages.

Eh I can say that right now I panic when someone mentions serious stuff. I also think I have issues with commitment now, the idea of getting married (cos well, it might happen in a few years) scares me a lot.

I dunno, my mom says that you're never too young or too old to be in love. I was 15 when I felt I was in love for the first time in my life, so I don't know.

I feel old </3

Eh I can say that right now I panic when someone mentions serious stuff. I also think I have issues with commitment now, the idea of getting married (cos well, it might happen in a few years) scares me a lot.

Well when I say commit I mean like dating wise. It can also be related to marrage and etc. When you and some are dating, both of you basicly are committed to each other. I brought up the whole commitment thing cause one user, I cant remember who, her last boyfriend cheated on her with 7 other girls.

And you are never too old. You are how you mentally see yourself.

I find interesting about this, the ethics of the age to have love and is sanctions if there is no legal age for all in the society logic .

and off thread

ok any act real but 8 years old logically a child has a pure soul

but is strange to me 8 years old I stuck my mouth on the TV watching impulses Take On Me- A-ha, and no one has ever learned what was the relationship of adults. I imagined him to come out of the TV. and remember I say call me "Mrs Harket ".

and the same state of childhood (meeting in concert on stage in 2005)

joking is dreams ok one fan A-ha . but is not moral in real time of childhood ? but is more the lyrics or maybe not .

and in real life in state ado have interested in only one boy (but never speak because timid ) of my age too in school and is a copy double of face of a old Dane

from the future time 2005 . ( soul to be so sad and sick in this time but just a copy )

*and now a old Lady have any child in real live but mom of many adopted childs ? Dane of my heart *

:thinking2:

Yeah I think it's possible to fall in love as young as 13 or so, but at a certain point people confuse lust with love (even many adults). I also think it's possible to love more than one person at a time...but that's another thread right there.

Too true. I see people do it all the time. My former best friend was (and still is) the worst person about doing that. She'd always keep talking about how she was in love with some guy (who, by the way, was almost always impossible for her to be with in the first place) when she didn't even know him. She was hopeless.

I didn't know it wasn't love if the other person doesn't like you. And I thought lust was something sexual. I don't know anything.

You can love someone with them loving you back. It's called unrequited love. It suuuuucks.

Lust isn't necessarily sexual, although it is a lot of the time. You can feel lust for someone without wanting to have sex with them.