✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

for the sake of the groupie ?

LoryABjerre

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...using what 9th grade knowledge I still have left in my system; You're saying that you are a huge fan of some band, but people label you as a groupie. And you're trying to tell us that your not a groupie because of they way they are treated...or the other way around? :confused:

That might be it, but you can never know with Lory. :blank:

Honestly i think she communicates with us via google translate cause sometimes the grammer is off, but I can be wrong

No, no, she does use a translator, but it's yet unknown if what she types into the translator makes sense in the first place. :blank:

Ok...using what 9th grade knowledge I still have left in my system; You're saying that you are a huge fan of some band, but people label you as a groupie. And you're trying to tell us that your not a groupie because of they way they are treated...or the other way around? :confused:

kind to defend the interests of a person, but I am not huge fan, I am groupie, because is the reality and is the celebrities say to me, but only one celebritie Mr. Ratcliff said I was not a groupie I said before. respect me .

now if you want to defend the interests of the celebrities you have the right.

kind to defend the interests of a person, but I am not huge fan, I am groupie, because is the reality and is the celebrities say to me, but only one celebritie Mr. Ratcliff said I was not a groupie I said before. respect me .

Celebrities talking to you.

That's a funny image in my head.

So ok, go on being a groupie (equals to "I give up... again") but maybe write about it in a blog but don't create thread after thread about it on here?

Could that be a solution?

I doubt you even understand this post.

At least I tried.

not you are Tammi :dazzled:

I wanted to put these in my sig but it won't let me have both smilies. :bigcry:

Is this for real or just for laughs?
:waves:

Hello there Mathieu! (I'm Carrie from the Liverpool show, in case you don't remember me from my username)

I seriously I do not understand a word he says. This thread is not the first thread that made me dizzy, almost every thread that he opened had almost made ​​me think whether this is english or my bad english.

Yeah, I used a translator. Compare and contrast.

Ok...I'm not defending Chris Brown like celebrities lets get that straight. And if you don't like being a groupie then stop saying you are a groupie. I mean, why would celebrities call you a groupie unless you committed..."groupie acts" (does that sound mo? anyone? :confused:) anyway...ahhh i lost my train of thought

:waves:

Hello there Mathieu! (I'm Carrie from the Liverpool show, in case you don't remember me from my username)

We should try to make a graph of who has met whom in person already or something hahaha

At the moment I'm thinking which way would be the best to realise that.

More productive than thinking about groupies? :shrug: :lol:

Ok...I'm not defending Chris Brown like celebrities lets get that straight. And if you don't like being a groupie then stop saying you are a groupie. I mean, why would celebrities call you a groupie unless you committed..."groupie acts" (does that sound mo? anyone? :confused:) anyway...ahhh i lost my train of thought
Looking forward to her reply to your question.

Thing is I don't think she defines "groupie acts" the same way we do.

I dont know what translator she uses but I can; 50% of the time understand what she's saying...the sentences are just missing so many words like: the, to, if, and etc. -_-

I'm really not saying this to mock her or make fun of her, but I think she is missing her sanity and she's trying to find something here that people will simply not be able to give her. Not over the internet anyway and not when they can't understand a single thing she says.

She's trying to find something here that people will simply not be able to give her. Not over the internet anyway and not when they can't understand a single thing she says.
Well said.

@86Timewarp (what's your name btw?): French isn't her first language either.