✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

for the sake of the groupie ?

LoryABjerre

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...I'm not defending Chris Brown like celebrities lets get that straight. And if you don't like being a groupie then stop saying you are a groupie. I mean, why would celebrities call you a groupie unless you committed..."groupie acts" (does that sound mo? anyone? :confused:) anyway...ahhh i lost my train of thought

thanks for the sound of your heart sincere and not defend the interests of the celebrities, you are a respectable guy , because you talk to me and is a respect for me too. I feel less stupid. I do not mean to say nothing :)

I'm really not saying this to mock her or make fun of her, but I think she is missing her sanity and she's trying to find something here that people will simply not be able to give her. Not over the internet anyway and not when they can't understand a single thing she says.

thanks for the sound of your heart sincere and not defend the interests of the celebrities, you are a respectable guy , because you talk to me and is a respect for me too. I feel less stupid. I do not mean to say nothing :)

Well now we know what she needs: She just wants people to listen to her.

And Lory, nobody is stupid, we all just need someone who listens.

obsessed is fanatic and fanatic is problem of personality I'M NOT . but say by the people in my life.

Well I'm a groupie, but not fanatic is the differance. the public personality told me:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9663/dsc01631ij.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1294941/A-Has-manager-terrorised-wife-drunken-wrecking-spree-triggered-financial-ruin.html

for my part because my parents I had to leave the family home because they do not support depressed people, and now I am helpless to live. I just have a appart.

and I hate that poor people like me are used by celebrities too as well.

many want protected the celebrities .

Hi Mathieu!!! :kiss:

Hope you're fine!

You should try to laugh about it.

Nobody understands what Lory is saying and she doesn't understand what we are saying.

It's like that since Lory post no.1

Hi there!

I guess Google translate still isn't working good enough to make sense of some mad ramblings. :)

:waves:

Hello there Mathieu! (I'm Carrie from the Liverpool show, in case you don't remember me from my username)

Carrie! How are you? That was such a legendary gig! And loads of fun meeting you and all the others! :)

yes not have past nor future destroy my life because the celebs . for many reasons protect them . but John Ratcliff is support in my life .

ah ok. well if people start taking advantage of you then leave. everyone has the capability to be great. My childhood...well now isnt so hot but I'm managing.

OK, the following reply was originally written in Dutch and then translated into English with Google translate. Just to make things more interesting and to keep it a bit in line with the rest of this thread.

We should try to make a graph of who has met whom in person already or something hahaha

At the moment I'm thinking which way would be the best to realise that.

More productive than thinking about groupies? :shrug: :lol:

That seems to me really a violent idea. Perhaps realizing it is a kind of free online ghost map program? It must be a terrible muddle are as I can imagine that some took a pack of arrows will go!

OK, the following reply was originally written in Dutch and then translated into English with Google translate. Just to make things more interesting and to keep it a bit in line with the rest of this thread.

That seems to me really a violent idea. Perhaps realizing it is a kind of free online ghost map program? It must be a terrible muddle are as I can imagine that some took a pack of arrows will go!

Oh my, that made me laugh out loud! :lol:

I don't want there to be another alias day but we could make a "google translate day"! :idea2: :laugh4:

Even if so, she obivously doesn't get the difference between someone jokingly saying "You're such a groupie" and what the word actually means. :bomb:

I'm done, this is wasting time and giving her the wrong kind of attention.

Get away from the computer and seek professional help to cure your depression and solve your problems, Lory.

Even if so, she obivously doesn't get the difference between someone jokingly saying "You're such a groupie" and what the word actually means. :bomb:

I'm done, this is wasting time and giving her the wrong kind of attention.

Get away from the computer and seek professional help to cure your depression and solve your problems, Lory.

is all the society have serious problems of communications the robots, zombies .

and all society lost will lose basic human rights, freedom to live in dignity because they are not able to think about things important in life but only to be superficial and wild animals to eat between them. (animals are more intelligents). people who think about important things like, nature , family, friendship, love simple things in life. but they believe more work, shine in society, money profit.and futility.

clear regression of human intelligence. because it's called lack of communication and it is an intelligence and there are less and less.

if I know that even psychologists are taking drugs is that there is a serious social problem.

me I just need someone who loves me, a family, a husband and I live again.

(a very commonplace for people, but they do not know how lucky they are)

Well lets not be harsh o_o I know that half the thing's she says are not completely literate, but it's something she can fix....

OK, look. You are still pretty much a n00b here. (Not meaning that in a negative way, but yeah, it's true.) I don't think you understand the struggles that we as members have been going through to try to understand Lory and to get her to understand us. It gets really tiring reading threads she makes that are about the same thing and don't make much sense to any of us. We have tried time and time again to help her, but it doesn't happen. All she does is ignore us and go on some other tangent about her life is depressing or something like that. As we are on the Internet, there's only so much we can do. It's not our fault that the vast majority of Lory's posts make us go, "WTF?" When we try to understand, she confuses us even more. I'm not saying this to be mean to her, because really, I'm not a mean person at all. I'm just speaking the truth.