✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oh hey I'm back

Coldplay

omg

GURLFRANNNNNNN

It seems you're very busy because whenever I talk to you you don't reply :snobby:

I hope you're enjoying your life with all your cool French Canadian friends :snobby:

oh yeah it's been pretty long....I kinda miss my hookers and pimps and whatever.....:bigcry:

I am preeeeettty good I'd say......finished my apprenticeship yesterday and now I am starting a totally different life which is kinda cool and exciting......I hope you aren't too busy:hug:

Well, not SO long...just...long in comparison to our lives...we're pretty young people :uhoh:

That's great! What was the internship for?

Right now, no. I'm doing absolutely nothing. :P

I have one trip I'm going to this summer, but it's basically like a boarding school in this tiny town in Rhode Island so either than that I am just killing time really.

I will be quite busy when the school year starts though :uhoh:

college?

I started taking community college classes (I don't know what they are called in Canada, Google it or something) when I was 12 and now I'm a full time student. I'm gonna be homeschooled for high school because I don't have time for a physical school and I want to get finished with this and go to a uni as a sophomore, hopefully UCLA :wacky:

YAY DEE'S BACK GUIZ!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Hi Christina :wacky:

You sure do get a lot of username changes :P

D00D REMEMBER THE YOUNG AND THE CRESTLESS IN THE CIDEE? :surprised:

Yes :bigcry:

Remember when our lipglosses exploded simultaneously?

Hey, Dee! :cheesy: Welcome back. :hug:

Hi Wolstenviolet :hug:

Thank you!

Welcome back, Dee :dazzled:

Thank you Kels! :heart:

GURLFRANNNNNNN[/color][/i][/size]

It seems you're very busy because whenever I talk to you you don't reply :snobby:

I hope you're enjoying your life with all your cool French Canadian friends :snobby:

I'm sorry, it's cause I'm sleeping D: I need my sleep cause now I have two jobs lol.

and i am

oh and Francois came back from Sweden and he was sickly this weekend and I came out to him and he's awesome. badnews is that he is seeing someone D:

I'm sorry, it's cause I'm sleeping D: I need my sleep cause now I have two jobs lol.

and i am

oh and Francois came back from Sweden and he was sickly this weekend and I came out to him and he's awesome. badnews is that he is seeing someone D:

Aww :hug:

Are you sure you can manage it? Sounds like a lot of work to me...

ARGH NO

MY HEART AND SOUL

CRUSHED :bigcry:

oh hey i did not recognise you back then. anyway welcome back :wacky:

Hahaha, no worries. Thank you!

Best. Name. EVER. I'm totally making this my new user title. :wacky:

:charming:

Oh yeah, I can manage it, I have a free weekend out of two so it's not so bad :nod:

I AM SORRY, I AM HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED ME :hug:

Ah, that's good. So what's your new job?

I LOVED HIM MARIE

I LOVED HIM SO MUCH

Very true! :dazzled:

Well, a girl like you can't be caught with a username that's outdated and blank, y'know?

EDIT: What the hell, blank. bleak*