✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does this ever happen to you?

marleemuch1130

In a conversation, someone will say a word which happens to be the name of a Coldplay song, and then you instantly start singing that Coldplay song in your head? Ex. My driving teacher kept saying Yellow, Warning Sign, and High Speed, So I had all 3 of those songs in my head for hours :D I love it!

Unfortunately not anymore, because people do not speak English around here. But back in school during the English classes it happend A LOT. The "worst" influence was the song Politik because I always wrote the word with a 'k' instead of a 'c' in the tests, ARGH! :dizzy:

I remember back in the Viva La Vida era when I was at school I was always bored and every time I looked at my watch it said 8:42, 9:42, 10:42 and so on :P It was a bit scary because every time I looked at my watch there was the number 42 in it :lol:

I was near a creek by a small market and someone said "waterfall" and well, you know what happens.

Oh, and I was watching some blackbirds (then Blackbird played in my head) and then this little 3 year old girl looks at the same blackbird I'm looking at...and then Speed of Sound comes on, because I think she saw it and understood...if you saw it you'd understand. ;)

Yeah :P it has happened to me quite a few times! We speak Spanish here where I live so when the Viva La Vida album came out everytime someone said " viva *insert name of something here*" I thought of the song. Well, at college where we did speak English all the time it used to happen more frequently with phrases like "if you never try" (you'll never know) and such.

:lol:

It never happened to me because we don't speak in english here but every time someone says hielo (ice) I always remember about Yellow :P

:lol:

Viva la vida..:sneaky:

And the 42 thing still happens to me