✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

It's vinyl.... don't have a vinyl player, so in that case I'll rather wait for a download somewhere.... :\

But yay :dance: and i still hope its not for twilight

hmm... i dunno if it will be for twilight or not. i mean looking online the soundtrack is meant to come out late october and according to this article the single will be out late September. i dunno... still is exciting

for those who have not heard Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses yet here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_qb34cPIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_qb34cPIU[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

here's something interesting about this new EP that might make sense as to why it's getting released. Apparently Radiohead are taking part of this film premier of a song called "Age of Stupid". Now I'm not exactly sure but either Thom or Radiohead will be performing a song for the film via satellite (premier is in NY). Now what is interesting about this is the fact that that premier is on September 21. The single (from this article) is set to be released on the 22nd. So it could be possible that one of the songs off this single is for the movie. Thinking about it further it could also be that perhaps one song is for the movie (Hollow Earth), and then the b-side could be the twilight song "Apart By Horses". The movie is about climate change so the song "Hollow Earth" (just from the title) would fit well.

also i dunno if i've mentioned this before but I really like that picture of thom in your signature i'maveryneatMonster.... very cool!

New Thom Yorke EP to be Released:

http://www.twentyfourbit.com/post/174164248/thom-yorke-to-release-the-hollow-earth-next-month

Thom Yorke to Release "The Hollow Earth" Next Month

Just when we thought a week could pass without Radiohead shaking up the music news world with intentional song leaks and EP rumors, information about an actual physical release next month has been uncovered. Exclaim’s Brock Thiessen made contact with a source at Sonic Unyon distributors who confirmed a limited 12-inch of two new Thom Yorke songs, “Apart By Horses” and “The Hollow Earth,” to be released on September 22.

The release, by ATO’s TBD Records (Exclaim points out that this is the same label that put out the In Rainbows’ CD release), is limited to only 4,000 copies in North America, 4,000 in Europe, and 300 in Canada.

The most likely explanation for all this is that one or both of these new Yorke tunes are his contribution to the forthcoming New Moon soundtrack. After all, “The Hollow Earth” does sound a bit vampire-y, does it not?

really exciting!!! :dance:

looks as though Old Reckoner/Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses is set to be released

Holy hell!!!

Sooo excited! :dance:

I'm actually so excited I don't give a flying monkey about the Twilight thing, even if it's true! :P

here's something interesting about this new EP that might make sense as to why it's getting released. Apparently Radiohead are taking part of this film premier of a song called "Age of Stupid". Now I'm not exactly sure but either Thom or Radiohead will be performing a song for the film via satellite (premier is in NY). Now what is interesting about this is the fact that that premier is on September 21. The single (from this article) is set to be released on the 22nd. So it could be possible that one of the songs off this single is for the movie. Thinking about it further it could also be that perhaps one song is for the movie (Hollow Earth), and then the b-side could be the twilight song "Apart By Horses". The movie is about climate change so the song "Hollow Earth" (just from the title) would fit well.

Interesting indeed.

i'm going to be busy tomorrow so i am going to be unable to post the setlist for their gig for aug. 29 (i know that some people time zone it's a different day). any volunteers to keep the rest updated? I'll be able to update sets for sunday though :)

I could do it...