✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

alright folks that the end of the show... what an amazing setlist!!!

Can't wait to see videos/listen to audio!

Setlist:

1. The Clock

2. The Eraser

3. Arpeggi

4. The Daily Mail (new song)

5. Pyramid Song

6. Harrowdown Hill

7. Lotus Flower

8. Give up the Ghost (new song)

9. These Are My Twisted Words

10. I Froze Up (new song, old played during a webcast)

11. Like Spinning Plates

12. Black Swan

13. Cymbal Rush

14. Videotape

Encore 1:

15. Mouse Dog Bird (new song)

16. Reckoner

17. Airbag

18. Atoms for Peace

Encore 2:

19. True Love Waits

The Daily Mail: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=HXJKrn

Give Up the Ghost: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=Ih2wpm

Mouse Dog Bird: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=zQU6qL

alright folks that the end of the show... what an amazing setlist!!!

Can't wait to see videos/listen to audio!

Setlist:

1. The Clock

2. The Eraser

3. Arpeggi

4. The Daily Mail (new song)

5. Pyramid Song

6. Harrowdown Hill

7. Lotus Flower

8. Give up the Ghost (new song)

9. These Are My Twisted Words

10. I Froze Up (new song, old played during a webcast)

11. Like Spinning Plates

12. Black Swan

13. Cymbal Rush

14. Videotape

Encore 1:

15. Mouse Dog Bird (new song)

16. Reckoner

17. Airbag

18. Atoms for Peace

Encore 2:

19. True Love Waits

The Daily Mail: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=HXJKrn

Give Up the Ghost: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=Ih2wpm

Mouse Dog Bird: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=zQU6qL

OMGZ the gig was brilliant, could say it was the best thing ever. I'd have to listen through the whole recording if I wanted to tell something really specific so i'll just say what struck me the most.

Arpeggi was brilliant, he was so relaxed and in such a great mood he was joking during the silence between different parts of the song. TAMTW acoustic is THE SHIT. It sounds even better this way and his voice was magnificent. Well, when isn't it? Loved little singalongs during Airbag and True Love Waits (which wasn't even on the setlist, I guess he just decided to do it). LOTUS FLOWER, gaaaaah. And Give Up the Ghost! Loved these two, especially Lotus Flower. I really hope it'll find its spot on his solo album or the new Radiohead album. The audience was great just as well, didn't scream during inappropriate songs and was responsive to his banter and more serious things he said about Green Party and ecology.

Funny fact: one of security guys didn't have a clue what was going on. Thom started Pyramid Song and we all screamed and clapped and his facial expression basically said "HUH, what's this?" When the concert ended they shooed us away so we couldn't really make the roadies give us setlists / song lyrics (yes, he had some of them on stage). Someone did get a setlist, though, that lucky bastard.

So after the concert we decided to wait for Thom to leave the afterparty and try to get his autograph. Mission accomplished. :D He was very friendly and talked to just about anyone that asked him stuff. A friend asked him what the first line of Go Slowly was but Thom just said he couldn't answer that. He also didn't want to say anything about Glasto and the new album is not ready just yet. Somebody asked him about releasing it IR style and Thom replied they should just sell it to Sony for a huge amout of pounds, or something like that. :lol:

WOW! Awesome Nina! sounds like you had an amazing time! That's great that he didn't answer the first line about Go Slowly. What did you get autographed? Did you ask him anything?

I'm hoping to get tickets Tuesday morning for 2 Thom Shows in NY. I'm going to try as hard as hell to go! I really want to so badly.

Better video of Give Up The Ghost

I love this so much. Reminds me of House Of Cards

so beautiful

Oh my :heart:....

OMGZ the gig was brilliant, could say it was the best thing ever. I'd have to listen through the whole recording if I wanted to tell something really specific so i'll just say what struck me the most.

Arpeggi was brilliant, he was so relaxed and in such a great mood he was joking during the silence between different parts of the song. TAMTW acoustic is THE SHIT. It sounds even better this way and his voice was magnificent. Well, when isn't it? Loved little singalongs during Airbag and True Love Waits (which wasn't even on the setlist, I guess he just decided to do it). LOTUS FLOWER, gaaaaah. And Give Up the Ghost! Loved these two, especially Lotus Flower. I really hope it'll find its spot on his solo album or the new Radiohead album. The audience was great just as well, didn't scream during inappropriate songs and was responsive to his banter and more serious things he said about Green Party and ecology.

Funny fact: one of security guys didn't have a clue what was going on. Thom started Pyramid Song and we all screamed and clapped and his facial expression basically said "HUH, what's this?" When the concert ended they shooed us away so we couldn't really make the roadies give us setlists / song lyrics (yes, he had some of them on stage). Someone did get a setlist, though, that lucky bastard.

So after the concert we decided to wait for Thom to leave the afterparty and try to get his autograph. Mission accomplished. :D He was very friendly and talked to just about anyone that asked him stuff. A friend asked him what the first line of Go Slowly was but Thom just said he couldn't answer that. He also didn't want to say anything about Glasto and the new album is not ready just yet. Somebody asked him about releasing it IR style and Thom replied they should just sell it to Sony for a huge amout of pounds, or something like that. :lol:

Whaaaaaa?!?! Awesome!!!!!