✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

No I didn't get a setlist because the security guys weren't kind to us.. they didn't allow anyone to be near the stage when the roadies started taking the guitars etc. away. It's just a pic of somebody else's setlist but I'm sure Wonsy already got one. :nice:

As for his signature... it really is unique. :lol: Childish maybe, but at least it's not boring.

Thom has like 7 or 8 different signatures. I've gotten him to sign at least 15 items for me over the years, and the one you got is a really nice one. It's the type of signature you would expect to come from the mind of Thom.

Shows he's creative! So you have 15 items signed? That's amazing! I've only seen this signature I have and another one, which could as well be fake.

Yeah, one of the biggest misconceptions out there is that Thom Yorke is not a nice guy. He has been cool every time I've met him. It sounds corny, but I am happy to be able to say that one of my favorite musicians is a kind person. It sucks when someone you like is actually a jerk. And trust me, I could tell some stories of musicians that are assholes.

wow! that's really awesome!

I really want to meet Thom. He does seem a bit intimidating but I think overall he seems like a cool guy.... but he would not want to be a person to mess with.

I have a signed magazine from most of the band (except colin), but I got that as a gift... I didn't get to meet the band...yet.

So bjaiken (dunno your name)... how long have you been a fan of the band & how many times have you seen them live?

i heard you got tickets to both nights mike! i'm going on monday! planning on meeting thom i see??

sweet!!!

That's the plan... I hope to meet Thom, and am going to try the best I can to do so. I figure the best day would probably be tuesday because it'll give me monday to scope out the place (i've never been to the venue).

so I take it you got your tickets via ticketmaster?

wow! that's really awesome!

I really want to meet Thom. He does seem a bit intimidating but I think overall he seems like a cool guy.... but he would not want to be a person to mess with.

I have a signed magazine from most of the band (except colin), but I got that as a gift... I didn't get to meet the band...yet.

So bjaiken (dunno your name)... how long have you been a fan of the band & how many times have you seen them live?

I've only been a hardcore fan for 5 or 6 years. I mean, I had the bends and ok computer when they were released, but my musical tastes weren't mature enough to appreciate much more than the radio singles.

I have seen radiohead once and thom yorke solo twice. The problem with radiohead is that it's so tough to get tickets. I've listened to 4 other shows from outside the concert venue. I would have paid to get in, but not 5x the face value. As much as I like radiohead, I like a lot of different bands, and I tend to not spend a lot of money on any one show so that I may see more shows. Also, I have been in undergraduate and graduate school for a long time, which means that I was essentially broke. Now that I am done, I will drop some decent money to see them the next time they come around.

yeah... I was lucky to have seen them when I did in 2008. I saw them at a festival (which tickets don't sell out quickly), and then in Camden NJ tickets I had something set on my computer that played a sound when a page changed so I got them there.

When did you see them live?

After seeing them in 2008 I want to try and see them as much as I can. I mean I saw the setlist they played for All Points West night 2 (I went night 1), and there were so many songs I wish I could've seen (Bangers & Mash, Exit Music, Kid A, Airbag, Fake Plastic Trees). I think that's also one of the reasons why I decided to get tickets for 2 Thom shows because he/they are known for never playing the same show twice and often play many different songs.

The first show I ever saw live was on the in rainbows tour. I tried for tickets on earlier tours, but got shut out. I do, however, attribute my love of the band to one of the shows I got shot out of. It was at a small outdoor ampitheater in Los Angeles called the Greek theater. I went up there to see what all the radiohead buzz was all about. People were asking several hundred dollars for scalped tickets and, being resigned to the fact that I was not going to make it in that night, I found a park bench and laid down. It was a warm summer night up in the hills of Los Angeles, and I could hear the music perfectly. I was blown away by the sound and told myself that I was going to invest some time into this band. I have been a fan ever since.

The first show I ever saw live was on the in rainbows tour. I tried for tickets on earlier tours, but got shut out. I do, however, attribute my love of the band to one of the shows I got shot out of. It was at a small outdoor ampitheater in Los Angeles called the Greek theater. I went up there to see what all the radiohead buzz was all about. People were asking several hundred dollars for scalped tickets and, being resigned to the fact that I was not going to make it in that night, I found a park bench and laid down. It was a warm summer night up in the hills of Los Angeles, and I could hear the music perfectly. I was blown away by the sound and told myself that I was going to invest some time into this band. I have been a fan ever since.

that's really awesome!

did thom yorke/flea sell out and i missed it?

i dunno if it sold out, but yes tickets went on sale (waste presale tuesday... i didn't get a ticket, general sale on ticketmaster i got tickets to both shows).

if you want to get a ticket try on ticketmaster again, they might still have tickets... if not try on atease or something... perhaps someone can help get you a ticket if you need one.

A few weeks ago they covered Radiohead on the dutch radio :dance:

although i think i dont like it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2L9U8PR8k]YouTube- John C Fraser and Der Rudy covering Radiohead's High and Dry live on 3fm[/ame]

^^ Who are those guys? :thinking: I've never heard a decent Radiohead cover, tbh. But the first guy singing isn't that bad.

I'm jealous too. :sad:

The first guy singing is a dj from the radio (Rudy), and i dont know the second one.

wait why? because of the thom shows?

Yeees! I wanna see atoms for peace! :(