✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

WOW! Awesome Nina! sounds like you had an amazing time! That's great that he didn't answer the first line about Go Slowly. What did you get autographed? Did you ask him anything?
Yeah, it was brilliant. :nice: I got my copy of The Eraser signed! Didn't ask him anything though - I couldn't really find a good question so I just thanked him for the gig etc.

I'm hoping to get tickets Tuesday morning for 2 Thom Shows in NY. I'm going to try as hard as hell to go! I really want to so badly.
Good luck! Hope you'll get them! :dance:

Yeah, it was brilliant. :nice: I got my copy of The Eraser signed! Didn't ask him anything though - I couldn't really find a good question so I just thanked him for the gig etc.

Good luck! Hope you'll get them! :dance:

you are so lucky! You didn't get a picture though w/ him right? I hear he hates to get pics taken haha

I really hope that when I see him live (if i get tickets :P) that I can meet him! I dunno what question I'll ask though... there's so many!

OMGZ the gig was brilliant, could say it was the best thing ever. I'd have to listen through the whole recording if I wanted to tell something really specific so i'll just say what struck me the most.

Arpeggi was brilliant, he was so relaxed and in such a great mood he was joking during the silence between different parts of the song. TAMTW acoustic is THE SHIT. It sounds even better this way and his voice was magnificent. Well, when isn't it? Loved little singalongs during Airbag and True Love Waits (which wasn't even on the setlist, I guess he just decided to do it). LOTUS FLOWER, gaaaaah. And Give Up the Ghost! Loved these two, especially Lotus Flower. I really hope it'll find its spot on his solo album or the new Radiohead album. The audience was great just as well, didn't scream during inappropriate songs and was responsive to his banter and more serious things he said about Green Party and ecology.

Funny fact: one of security guys didn't have a clue what was going on. Thom started Pyramid Song and we all screamed and clapped and his facial expression basically said "HUH, what's this?" When the concert ended they shooed us away so we couldn't really make the roadies give us setlists / song lyrics (yes, he had some of them on stage). Someone did get a setlist, though, that lucky bastard.

So after the concert we decided to wait for Thom to leave the afterparty and try to get his autograph. Mission accomplished. :D He was very friendly and talked to just about anyone that asked him stuff. A friend asked him what the first line of Go Slowly was but Thom just said he couldn't answer that. He also didn't want to say anything about Glasto and the new album is not ready just yet. Somebody asked him about releasing it IR style and Thom replied they should just sell it to Sony for a huge amout of pounds, or something like that. :lol:

aevubikacvjdnc ieu54tg ja'k;mvalkn;hiem'a[po95gj

fucking hell :heart:

you are so lucky! You didn't get a picture though w/ him right? I hear he hates to get pics taken haha

I really hope that when I see him live (if i get tickets :P) that I can meet him! I dunno what question I'll ask though... there's so many!

No, I didn't. Someone asked if he could take a pic with him, but he said "I'd rather not."

You just need to hang around the venue (not the main entrance/exit obviously), and if luck's on your side, you'll get to meet him. :nice: Although, Stanley was there as well and he was at the main entrance so who knows. You still have time to think of something good to ask! :dance:

aevubikacvjdnc ieu54tg ja'k;mvalkn;hiem'a[po95gj

fucking hell :heart:

Yeah, it was amazing.

No, I didn't. Someone asked if he could take a pic with him, but he said "I'd rather not."

You just need to hang around the venue (not the main entrance/exit obviously), and if luck's on your side, you'll get to meet him. :nice: Although, Stanley was there as well and he was at the main entrance so who knows. You still have time to think of something good to ask! :dance:

Yeah, it was amazing.

at least did he say it politely?

Although he's like 5'5... he'd still be quite intimidating.

I'll have to try that. I don't know the venue, so perhaps i'll have to scout it out a little bit prior to the show.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow (dunno what time)... I know I'll be hitting the refresh button over and over. :P

I initially found out about them in 2003 or so, but I didn't like them until 2006.

In 2003 my brothers friend gave me OK Computer. I listened to the first half I think and enjoyed Karma Police and Exit Music (For a Film) [mainly because when the drums come in]. I actually thought that they were the most depressing band I've ever heard...haha.

Then at the end of 2006 I don't know why but I listened to them again and slowly became more and more hooked, so much that I remember the summer of 2007 being so long for the wait of what would be In Rainbows. I remember how exciting it was when that album was released.

The tickets are going on sale sometime today. They don't announce when because of scalpers. I am getting quite tired here though... I might take a nap for a 1/2 hr-hour or so.