✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

been on a radiohead binge all day. That doesn't mean much, I know, but I realized I've hardly listened to them at all for a month, so I'm rediscovering a lot of subtleties.

cool... what songs/albums have you been listening a lot to lately

Yeah I think usually pre-sales allocate around 10% of the tickets.

Yeah. Well on Friday I'm going to try has hard as I can to get tickets and if that fails I'll have to ask people online or something... where theres a will...

I guess I shouldn't have made such a big deal about it since it's presale... but you have no idea how frustrating it was to have gotten little sleep waiting and they're all sold out in literally seconds... i've never seen anything like it

cool... what songs/albums have you been listening a lot to lately

A lot of stuff I usually don't care for and some tracks that I used to adore, but got tired of. I keep repeating sail to the moon, idioteque, worrywort, I might be wrong, treefingers, kid A and how to disappear... *many hearts*

I had the same in 2006. They sold out really quickly, and i didnt get a ticket! :( That sucks so much. The next day i heard there were some extra tickets. So i bought a few tickets asap.

Hope you all can get some tickets!! I wish i could go :(

A lot of stuff I usually don't care for and some tracks that I used to adore, but got tired of. I keep repeating sail to the moon, idioteque, worrywort, I might be wrong, treefingers, kid A and how to disappear... *many hearts*

TREEFINGERS. :heart:

"Sail to the Moon" is a nice one. As for "Kid A," ehhh. I like it more than I have in the past, but that album in general is lackluster to me, I still feel. Maybe it's because I haven't given it enough time...? :shrug:

I've only recently come to appreciate Kid A (the song I mean) even though I've listened to it dozens of times. I like it better live though. :shrug:

Does anyone know what they did with the guitar on Treefingers to make it sound like that? It's a freaking terrific song. :D

I've only recently come to appreciate Kid A (the song I mean) even though I've listened to it dozens of times. I like it better live though. :shrug:

Does anyone know what they did with the guitar on Treefingers to make it sound like that? It's a freaking terrific song. :D

What happened is that Ed was messing around on guitar w/ effects and doing just random stuff. So what Thom did is he took what was recorded of Ed and rearranged it all together to make Treefingers

perhaps this will change your mind about Kid A:

the album version is ten times better imo, many songs off of kid a just don't translate well live, and probably my favorite part about the song is the beautifully distorted quality and timbre of Thom's vocals alongside the ambient subtleties, never heard a song quite like it.

the album version is ten times better imo, many songs off of kid a just don't translate well live, and probably my favorite part about the song is the beautifully distorted quality and timbre of Thom's vocals.

I like them both for different reasons.

Do you like The National Anthem better live or studio?

What happened is that Ed was messing around on guitar w/ effects and doing just random stuff. So what Thom did is he took what was recorded of Ed and rearranged it all together to make Treefingers
Yeah, I knew that much, but I guess I've always wondered whether it was just effects and nothing else. When my brother heard the song, he didn't believe it was just a guitar. I let him guess the instrument. :P

I like them both for different reasons.

Do you like The National Anthem better live or studio?

that's tougher, without the horns it becomes somewhat of a different song. Live also adds an improvised, random element like with the radios. I prefer the saitama performance to the album, but its hit or miss.

yeah it's just guitar, but then again it's kinda expected... Ed is so important in the band in making those atmospheric songs. Without him, a lot of the songs would fall a bit short

yeah, I was really surprised when I read that on greenplastic, there are times though, in the song when a note rings out and vibrates that you can recognise that a guitar is being played.