✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

that's tougher, without the horns it becomes somewhat of a different song. Live also adds an improvised, random element like with the radios. I prefer the saitama performance to the album, but its hit or miss.

yeah.

I haven't seen the Saitama performance I don't think. is there a video or something so I can hear it?

I personally love the song. I think it's great live, and gets the crowd going. Yeah the bassline is really repetative, but I think it adds to the song... kinda like it puts you in a trance with it or something.

perhaps this will change your mind about Kid A:

I love this live version!

I was just thinking; If you never heard or saw them before that would be just a really weird show..thom dancing like an idiot, and some weird (terrible?) music.

I think i wouldnt like it the first time..

I love this live version!

I was just thinking; If you never heard or saw them before that would be just a really weird show..thom dancing like an idiot, and some weird (terrible?) music.

I think i wouldnt like it the first time..

Yeah, you'd have to be pretty open minded.

When I first listened to Radiohead I didn't like them all that much, but I've grown to love them. They are among my favourite artists now. :D

yeah.

I haven't seen the Saitama performance I don't think. is there a video or something so I can hear it?

funny, I was just going off of memory when I mentioned it, and now that I'm searching for it, I see they didn't play the national anthem at that concert :uhoh2:

Yeah... radiohead is definitely one of those bands that take a while to get into, but once you do you're hooked :P

funny, I was just going off of memory when I mentioned it, and now that I'm searching for it, I see they didn't play the national anthem at that concert :uhoh2:

hmm...

perhaps your thinking of the Reading Festival?

I remember seeing that one and think it's one of the Best live versions i've seen

[ame=

]
[/ame]

YouTube- [HD] Radiohead - Saitama 2008 [TV Broadcast][/url]

love that concert so much!

hmm...

perhaps your thinking of the Reading Festival?

I remember seeing that one and think it's one of the Best live versions i've seen

yeah, that came up on you-tube and while I don't have time to run through it, I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking of.

at least did he say it politely?
Yeah, he did. Wasn't totally against it but I guess he didn't feel comfortable about it either.

Ninaaa!!! You touched him?! :dead:

I think i should move to the UK or US :disappointed:

Not sure. :blank: Maybe. :blank:

FUUUCCCKK THIS!

The tickets one WASTE literally sold out in seconds... I didn't get anything... what a huge dissappointment

Oh no! :( I wish you the best of luck for tomorrow and Saturday. Just don't give up when they're sold out. Someone managed to get two tickets 2 hours after they were sold out.

YouTube- [HD] Radiohead - Saitama 2008 [TV Broadcast][/url]
Thanks for the link, still haven't seen this show!