✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Release Date

kover

^ We still don't know that ETiaW is the lead single :thinking: It may be some random song that we've never heard of.

According to Chris, the album should be finished this week, then we get some sort of information 4 weeks after that (possible tracklisting or title?) So I'm betting we get the first single a week after the tracklisting.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ We still don't know that ETiaW is the lead single :thinking: It may be some random song that we've never heard of.

According to Chris, the album should be finished this week, then we get some sort of information 4 weeks after that (possible tracklisting or title?) So I'm betting we get the first single a week after the tracklisting.

2 days

Good evening. We're pleased to announce that our fifth full-length album, Mnemonics and Murals, will be released in America on October 23 and in the rest of the world October 24. We're very excited to finally let you listen to it and hope you will enjoy it. The tracklisting is as follows:

1. MX/Hurts Like Heaven

2. Major Minus

3. UFO

4. Golden Arow

5. Charlie Brown

6. Us Against the World

7. Princess Of China

8. Mnemonics and Murals

9. Car Kids

10. Don't Let It Break Your Heart

11. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

+ Alien Radio

We anticipate the release as much as you do and thank you for your support over the years. We'd also like to report that Jack Bauer is the best Coldplayer ever and we would like to accept him as the fifth member of the band.

Will

^ I just noticed that, too!

Goodbye, Viva era! :(

Hello, LP5 era! :)

I think the Viva era really ended with the release of Christmas Lights. That's why I think ETIAW is the lead single for LP5.

Good evening. We're pleased to announce that our fifth full-length album, Mnemonics and Murals, will be released in America on October 23 and in the rest of the world October 24. We're very excited to finally let you listen to it and hope you will enjoy it. The tracklisting is as follows:

1. MX/Hurts Like Heaven

2. Major Minus

3. UFO

4. Golden Arow

5. Charlie Brown

6. Us Against the World

7. Princess Of China

8. Mnemonics and Murals

9. Car Kids

10. Don't Let It Break Your Heart

11. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

+ Alien Radio

We anticipate the release as much as you do and thank you for your support over the years. We'd also like to report that Jack Bauer is the best Coldplayer ever and we would like to accept him as the fifth member of the band.

Will

so bad..so so bad -.-