✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rock Stars are not romantic ?

LoryABjerre

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... kissing a person makes you immediately a slut?

Oh boy, if so, then I am one hell of a slut. :stunned:

since 2005, I have never kissed a man. although I became a adulterous in 2008 on the net only. Now I am in monastery. and I pray God.

Then people tell me I'm a slut ?

the thread is about the rock stars who do not respect their wifes their girlfriends in general in the world of showbiz

thanks! :wink:

With the first post?:P

no... because of some other posts which make me want to start a fight.........................

but i m going out to the beach now to heal my wounds :D

Aren't supermodels usually female?:confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1FTjB-CZg]YouTube - ‪Larry Mullen on the catwalk in Dublin‬‏[/ame]

example Larry from U2 made supermodel in fashion stage .

the fans tell to me that his gf Anne does not want to marry him, and him always wanted.

they are not married and have two children.

modern women annoye me

since 2005, I have never kissed a man. although I became a adulterous in 2008 on the net only. Now I am in monastery. and I pray God.

Then people tell me I'm a slut ?

Wait, let me make things clearer. No one tells you you are a slut! This was not about you. This was about me. I have kissed men. Yes, multiple! But maybe it doesn't count because they weren't super models?

I just didn't understand your remark regarding that man that kissed someone in 2008 and because of that is a slut. Isn't that what you said? Please clarify, because that's what I made out of it :(

Wait, let me make things clearer. No one tells you you are a slut! This was not about you. This was about me. I have kissed men. Yes, multiple! But maybe it doesn't count because they weren't super models?

I just didn't understand your remark regarding that man that kissed someone in 2008 and because of that is a slut. Isn't that what you said? Please clarify, because that's what I made out of it :(

If you ask me, this is all slutly confusing, to say the least........................ :P

What are you doing there? Are you on holiday?:confused:

yes & no. for the moment i have nothing to do because school is over, so yeah it feels like holidays a bit now :smug2: i went to school here for two years to become a ship operation assistant [that's why i havent been on here so much last year (i guess nobody recognized that though *rolleyes*)]. now i will start to study something like logistics & harbour-management or something else.. i m still undecided yet.

maybe i become a romantic rock star, who knows!?!?!:wacko:

yes & no. for the moment i have nothing to do because school is over, so yeah it feels like holidays a bit now :smug2: i went to school here for two years to become a ship operation assistant. now i will start to study something like logistics & harbour-management or something else.. i m still undecided yet.

But where are you from?:confused:

I lived in Hamburg for about 18 months.

maybe i become a romantic rock star who knows!?!?!:wacko:

Very skilfully kept on-topic!:P

But where are you from?:confused:

I lived in Hamburg for about 18 months.

hey me too! i lived there from aug. 2006 - sept. 2008!

i grew up in nuremberg though because my parents moved there ~26/27 years ago!..

where are you located now?still in HH?

edit: lets move tis to da germania dred^^

Very skilfully kept on-topic!:P

:D

now was that she sang like Kurt Cobain's?

on this site I just told Chris made a duet with Rhianna and Chris about what's going in the bed maybe ? :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEhH7cIN9B0]YouTube - ‪Glee - Umbrella & Singin' In The Rain (Saison 2 - Episode 7)‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T3oZVnT52A&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Singin in the Rain Umbrella-Glee‬‏[/ame]

http://photoalbum.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74710