✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's Bass guitar broken?

KingChris

I've been wondering about that too for a long time... At first I thought he played with that bass because it was Glastonbury and that bass guitar had some special meaning with Glastonbury, but now he still plays on that bass guitar.

he's been playing the new jazz bass since the start of the tour.

c'mon, it's like asking jonny for why he's using more strats now and hardly his thinlines - most likely sound reasons (if not, maybe guy didn't want to repaint his nice old bass so he got a new one)

Yes but during one live performance, I think it was Glastonbury actually, we talked about his bass on the forum and just as we did, he brought it out! So it's probably just sound reasons, or maybe he just doesn't feel comfortable with it. Or maybe it's just "stuck" in the studio because of recording?

It's definitely not broken, though, because he play it sometimes.

Does somebody know what happened to Guy's Bass guitar? He is playing one of his other guitars since I think Glastonbury...

So instead of this one:

mrguyjv.jpg

He know uses this one:

20110709titp2.png

I own this bass!!!! Well not literally. But I do. You know what I mean ;DD I sure hope it's not. D: It rocks my world.

And lmao wow. This is pretty weird. If you look all the way at the bottom on the right and turn your computer sideways it looks like it says "TiTs" on it. Wth? :S In fact it looks like there's a lot of, well, Mnemonics on his bass. This makes me wonder if some people could be right two. I also recall a lot of similar weird letter combinations on the PoC screen.