✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lovers In Japan/Lost! Promo CD's required

Hi everyone,

I have all of the CD singles released by Coldplay apart from the Lovers In Japan and Lost! Promo's.

Could any of you help me out and consider selling them to me at a reasonable price.

I have checked the Internet and they are really expensive and I can't afford them.

This would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much guys.

Which promos, specifically?

The blue and red Lost UK and the US blue are all pretty cheap on eBay, unless you're referring to the acetates, which are high, but I haven't seen any available for some time.

The Lovers in Japan are pretty reasonable too, except for the the Netherlands picture disc, which Im still trying to track down. :-/

If you can give me specifics on region, etc... And the price points you're hoping to meet, I'll check who's got the best prices for you when I skim though my all record shops tonight for new stuff.

Thanks for responding.

I have managed to locate a blue Lost! UK promo for a semi-reasonable price at £25 from Spain. Which I am going to order.

That just leaves Lovers In Japan. I have been looking for a european Promo release of that and would ideally like to pay around the £20 mark for it (or less!) :(. I can only seem to find ones from China, Japan and Hong Kong which are no good to me.

Thanks very much for help, its much appreciated.

Lets hope we can both get hold of one :)

Which promos, specifically?

The blue and red Lost UK and the US blue are all pretty cheap on eBay, unless you're referring to the acetates, which are high, but I haven't seen any available for some time.

The Lovers in Japan are pretty reasonable too, except for the the Netherlands picture disc, which Im still trying to track down. :-/

If you can give me specifics on region, etc... And the price points you're hoping to meet, I'll check who's got the best prices for you when I skim though my all record shops tonight for new stuff.

The dutch one was sold for 22euros a couple of weeks ago. My heart still aches

there was once a set of like 10 Lost! red promos on CD for sale. It was something like £100, something ridiculous like that, made me wonder who would buy that...

i might just bite the bullet and pay something ridiculous for it coz i want it so much

Bi-weekly or monthly, I run through about a hundred different sites worldwide, I'm overdue, and the weather sucks, so I'll run em tonight. I'll PM you any good links for those pro's. A few years ago, I traded an extra KCRW for the Losts and Lovers pro's + cash, but have seen them both come and go regularly from the marketplace sites...except for that Dutch one (doritji, I'm jealous you found one for sale!).

you can find all them for reasonable prices on ebay, don't worry, just keep on checking.

about the dutch lovers promo, I saw it when it was on sale, and I didn't bid on it cause guys, I was never sure of its auth. And the same for the lost acetates. I don't trust them.

Never see em up. :-(

Have only one of the Lost acetates that I got from Iconic Culture. They're way reputable, so I'm sure of it's authenticity. Missed out on the second one though.

True acetates are always going to command high prices; they're basically the test presses of the eventual distributed product. Those, youre on your own. Hit every shop, marketplace and auction site you know, then watch them religiously. The general promos, we can help you with.

Sent you a PM with a few sales links. Only made it through a few shops tonight (got distracted by LA Noir :-/). I'll keep sending them as they pop, but axe is right. Watch eBay for a month, and you should have em all for a decent price.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

@Samuel_94: Hi Sam. Did you find what you was lookiing for? I may Help you (if you Still need)

Bi-weekly or monthly, I run through about a hundred different sites worldwide, I'm overdue, and the weather sucks, so I'll run em tonight. I'll PM you any good links for those pro's. A few years ago, I traded an extra KCRW for the Losts and Lovers pro's + cash, but have seen them both come and go regularly from the marketplace sites...except for that Dutch one (doritji, I'm jealous you found one for sale!).

Aaaaaaaaargh.... I wish I was that Guy for the KCRW :-(

By the way I thought of you when I saw the Dutch LiJ Promo :-/.. Next time I see something which could be interesting, I'll send you a PM.

you can find all them for reasonable prices on ebay, don't worry, just keep on checking.

about the dutch lovers promo, I saw it when it was on sale, and I didn't bid on it cause guys, I was never sure of its auth. And the same for the lost acetates. I don't trust them.

I Understand What you Feel. However It is the second one I saw on eBay (I bought the "first" one), Could 2 identical items be a coincidence?

Samuel_94[/url]: Hi Sam. Did you find what you was lookiing for? I may Help you (if you Still need)

By the way I thought of you when I saw the Dutch LiJ Promo :-/.. Next time I see something which could be interesting, I'll send you a PM.

I Understand What you Feel. However It is the second one I saw on eBay (I bought the "first" one), Could 2 identical items be a coincidence?

Thanks very much for responding and for your help. Since I started the thread I have managed to get both the Lost! CD's (red and blue). However, I am still looking for an EU or US version of Lovers but have only really managed to find a suitable one of Gemm.co.uk. The only problem I have is finding one that I can afford but I fear this may not happen!!

Thanks again!

Samuel_94[/url]: Hi Sam. Did you find what you was lookiing for? I may Help you (if you Still need)

You bought the Lovers In Japan Dutch acetate?

Could you please make scans of it ? I'm the owner of Coldplaydiscographyguide.com and I'd like to have a scan of this rather rare item. This way I can make my website a bit more complete ;)

You bought the Lovers In Japan Dutch acetate?

Could you please make scans of it ? I'm the owner of Coldplaydiscographyguide.com and I'd like to have a scan of this rather rare item. This way I can make my website a bit more complete ;)

Do you have any Lovers In Japan Promo CD's.

Thanks

(300 not out)