✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Third song starting with "U" "Under Roof" ?

Teardrop

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how easily this database is accessed and I don't really know much about it, but I wouldn't take this as a tell-tale sign that Great Expectations or UFO will be an album track. They could have written a song titled UFO and registered it, sure, but Chris could have stemmed out another song from it. They could register whatever they want in this database, but I don't see why they would do it now when they're still working on the album. It'd seem more sensible to post these songs once they know what they will or will not use.

I'm saying that UFO could have been a song title, but they could have just as easily changed it to something else from the time that they registered it to now. It would be like registering "Cartoon Heart" and then going back to change it once you've actually completed the song 100%, that's just time-consuming. Now if they were to register Princess Of China following its completion, that seems like it would make more sense. Maybe these songs have been recorded for much longer than we know, we're all in the dark and I've still got my doubts. :shrug:

Is UFO actually on the PRS? I think it is a song title since on the Coldplay website it's on the newspaper along with MX which is as we know is a song title. If MX turns out to be 'Mylo Xyloto' then UFO is probably an abbreviation for something as well. And no, I don't mean 'Unidentified Flying Object', that's silly. You might as well keep it as UFO if that's the case.

I don't know about PRS but its on ASCAP. And it is registered as U.F.O. so thats the name. Along with the fact that there are pictures of UFOs all over the place, I really can't see why people persist that UFO stands for something else...

Is UFO actually on the PRS? I think it is a song title since on the Coldplay website it's on the newspaper along with MX which is as we know is a song title. If MX turns out to be 'Mylo Xyloto' then UFO is probably an abbreviation for something as well. And no, I don't mean 'Unidentified Flying Object', that's silly. You might as well keep it as UFO if that's the case.

Damn... Coldplay are being so confusing that we are even questioning what U.F.O. stands for :dizzy2::dizzy2:

(500 not out)

I wouldn't put it past them to have UFO stand for something else. This is Coldplay after all. Writing UFO and drawing flying saucers everywhere could be a little joke and a reference to the song with UFO as its initials.

I doubt any of that is true. But yeah...

Oh yes, where did you find this? Under One Roof must be a title then:thinking::inquisitive:

PS: Is that Matt Miller on the drums??

No, Tim Wheeler (singer of Ash) tweeted those pictures since they are recording a song on The Beehive.

It says something else at the top but I can't really decipher it....

Anybody care to help?