✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Demo from Little Nemo: "Make it Happen"

Corner Kid

FINALLY got to listen to it (my speakers were giving me a hard time) --

:o -> pretty much sums it up.

Honestly, Chad, it's AMAZING. It really is. I'm gonna buy your album, that's for sure :D I can't stop listening to it either! I'm gonna upload it to my minidisc player and all too.

You've got talent, mate.

:o Wow' date=' great job, chad! I gotta say your song is really amazing! And you wrote it, right? That's fantastic! You got real talent, man! congratz! :)[/quote']

Thanks so much! Yeah, thats one of the first songs I've ever written, and it was actually the first song I had the guts to perform, but my friend sang it, and i added a harmony during the chorus and played guitar. It was at this festival of arts, where students got to act out skits, sing, read poetry, etc. My friend went to the school and wanted to sing a song, so I offered "Make It Happen." That was before i started singing and taking this music thing seriously. I was totally amateur, with zero experience. It was great, we got the 2nd highest applause, 2nd to our next act when we did a comedy improv song, it was hilarious. Probably one of the best days of the year for me.

I actually can't stop listening to it!! :stunned: :P

heheh, thankyou, that means a lot.

FINALLY got to listen to it (my speakers were giving me a hard time) --

:o -> pretty much sums it up.

Honestly, Chad, it's AMAZING. It really is. I'm gonna buy your album, that's for sure :D I can't stop listening to it either! I'm gonna upload it to my minidisc player and all too.

You've got talent, mate.

Hah, I love this thread, it brightens my day. Mostly because I'm my own worst critic, but slowly I'm starting to get over it. Thanks a lot.

By the way, have you heard my other song, "Sigh" yet? I'll bump the thread just in case... Once again, thanks alot, this is a great start to my day.

yay! :D

Update: Thanks to Christmas, I'm going to be able to have enough money to continue making this demo. If there's anyone who wants a CD, please email or PM me to reserve one of the first 80 copies that I'll be making. I'll need your name, address, and phone number (just incase). When i get around to actually selling them, the demo will be $5 for an acoustic mini-EP with 5 songs, including "Make it Happen" and "Sigh." I'll have to find out how much it'll cost to ship outside the US.