✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret song list?

Twisted__Logic

I was watching an interview with Chris of 2008 I think.. And I saw This image bbaa0ef0-d133-f13a.jpg it has a drawing of don Quixote before they playes the song in Argentina and above it it says christmas lights.. But the cool part is that at the right we can see names such as "Alien Radio" and that is written in jonnys guitar. Any clues of what the other words say?

I was watching an interview with Chris of 2008 I think.. And I saw This image bbaa0ef0-d133-f13a.jpg it has a drawing of don Quixote before they playes the song in Argentina and above it it says christmas lights.. But the cool part is that at the right we can see names such as "Alien Radio" and that is written in jonnys guitar. Any clues of what the other words say?

Hmmm.

All I can see is Christmas Lights and Alien Radio :/

I first thought I saw Ako at the top, followed by something else, and that's it really :/

Well, I can see "Arabesque" there in red, but yeah... nothing we didn't already know about.

Major Minus Media sounds like a radio station of coldplay songs.. Just look at the symbol bbaa0ef0-93b1-d34a.jpg

Cool! Seems very "pirate radio" Which would tie in with the white rose movement/rebellion thing

This album is going to be amazing!

Also I hope the patches come with the album. I've got a few jackets dying for something like that!

Cool! Seems very "pirate radio" Which would tie in with the white rose movement/rebellion thing

This album is going to be amazing!

Also I hope the patches come with the album. I've got a few jackets dying for something like that!

haha that is an amazing idea!!!