✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Handmade Coldplay stuff...

Alice42

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I need to steal the CDs from someone else. :worried:

There isn't a single store in my entire country that has all of their albums.

I saw AROBTTH yesterday, I can buy it, but I wanna buy them all at the same time.

It's even more frustrating having a couple of CDs and not knowing where to buy the rest than not having any at all. :|

I have no CP stuff. Not even a poster. :shame: I should be banned right now... :rolleyes:

Hahaha do not be so hard with yourself. I'll tell you I just got my CDs recently. I brought my MX at first for R$30,00 (about $15,00). Then I started looking for the others on the internet and I found some that were really cheap. Their normal prices were: Para - R$30,00, A Rush - R$49,00, X&Y - R$ 49,00 and Viva - R$30,00 (it's really expensive here in Brazil). But with the %off, I found all of them for R$14,00 each! I couldn't let it pass so I brought it. I am sure you'll find some %off someday, just keep looking.

And about having no CP stuff, It doesn't matter, the really important thing is the love for the band and nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanna share some handmade coldplay stuff. :D Retroacting from the Viva era.

Guy's and Chris' viva uniform I made xD I'm not a sewing expert, I'm just starting to learn =P See here: http://milfeulle30.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12774280

hey this thread is cool!

milfeulle30 I already told you about your costumes: I'm waiting mine. I will give you my measurements :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...