✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Handmade Coldplay stuff...

Alice42

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my friend's room. Her birthday is next Saturday so we agreed she needed a new decoration. There will also be a lot of butterflies and "Ms & Xs" around the house. All the cake, cupcakes, glasses, plates, forks are colorful and some glow in the dark as well(Actually it's not glow-in-the-dark but glow-in-the-dark-LIGHT. By the way, dark lights are so expensive Oo).

It's my friend's room. Her birthday is next Saturday so we agreed she needed a new decoration. There will also be a lot of butterflies and "Ms & Xs" around the house. All the cake, cupcakes, glasses, plates, forks are colorful and some glow in the dark as well(Actually it's not glow-in-the-dark but glow-in-the-dark-LIGHT. By the way, dark lights are so expensive Oo).

Awww!So nice :) Wish my b-day was like that!I don't have any friends that like Coldplay as much as I do :cry:

Wow. Just wow! You guys are clearly incredible friends, and you did an amazing job! Love the cakes! And the wall and well, everything! Can you come and live near me and be that amazing? :laugh3:

How did you make the other letters for the Mylo Xyloto by the way?

Hahaha we really are. The cake was made by my friend's mother and it was de-licious. The butterflies and the "MYL OXYL OTO" on the wall was made by my friend in normal colorful paper. She just made the shape then cut off.

WHERE DID YOU GET THE PATCH :O

These patches are made by Hayachris(a member of the forum)'s cousin that lives in USA and used to work in a factory that makes that little things. Unfortunately, his cousin does not work there anymore, but there's still one member of this forum that SELLS patches. Of course his ones are not as good as these, but you can always search for a factory that makes patches near you. I'm afraid to tell you that it's ubber-expensive to make a little personal order of patches. Since you'll buy just a few, it's going to cost a lot... =/