December 30, 201114 yr ^^ Is the one on the left a...chef ? I mean, is it some sort a cook show ? :thinking: edit: I know you probably don't say "cook show" but you know what I mean...right ? :thinking: I mean I don't know why but I think he looks like a chef...but I'm most certainly wrong :shame:
December 30, 201114 yr ^^ Is the one on the left a...chef ? I mean, is it some sort a cook show ? :thinking: edit: I know you probably don't say "cook show" but you know what I mean...right ? :thinking: Nope, they're just busting myths!
December 30, 201114 yr Cooking show. :nice: And no, it has nothing to do with cooking. :lol: Jamie, the one with the beret, just...likes berets. That one is his defining trait related to appearance besides his moustache. :P
December 30, 201114 yr Yes! Cool! Did you know that if a boiler explodes it may destroy the whole bathroom? :P
December 30, 201114 yr ^^ :nod: Did you hear about them shooting a cannonball (accidentally) through someone's house? :lol:
December 30, 201114 yr ^^ :nod: Did you hear about them shooting a cannonball (accidentally) through someone's house? :lol: Yes, that's hilarious
December 30, 201114 yr But you guys don't watch River Monsters or Man vs. Wild? :sad: Both of those shows have no point. :blank:
December 30, 201114 yr But you guys don't watch River Monsters or Man vs. Wild? :sad: I once ate a fly because it contains lots of proteins. Well, not really :rolleyes:
December 30, 201114 yr Both of those shows have no point. :blank: Of course you would say that. With Man vs. Wild, I watch it to see the environments of different countries but also to laugh at Bear Grylls, who's flipping crazy :freak: . But river monsters teaches you so much! The guy is a biologist and he legit knows his stuff, he's da best presenter evarrr. Plus he's British :charming: and hilarious. And strong :freak: but river monsters had the best premiere ratings and viewings in all of animal planet history. :phu: I will never go swimming in a lake. Ever. :dead: /rant over.
December 30, 201114 yr Of course you would say that. With Man vs. Wild, I watch it to see the environments of different countries but also to laugh at Bear Grylls, who's flipping crazy :freak: . But river monsters teaches you so much! The guy is a biologist and he legit knows his stuff, he's da best presenter evarrr. Plus he's British :charming: and hilarious. And strong :freak: but river monsters had the best premiere ratings and viewings in all of animal planet history. :phu: I will never go swimming in a lake. Ever. :dead: /rant over. I watched River Monsters once. *shakes head and feels bad for Amy*
December 30, 201114 yr I once ate a fly because it contains lots of proteins. Well, not really :rolleyes: :uhoh: :uhoh2: :escaping:
December 30, 201114 yr I once ate a fly because it contains lots of proteins. Well, not really :rolleyes: Wait You have really eaten a fly, but it didn't have proteins or You have not eaten a fly cause it has protenis :thinking:
December 30, 201114 yr I watched River Monsters once. *shakes head and feels bad for Amy* :phu: It's like mythbusters for marine mammals. BUT CLEARLY, YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST LARGE FISH AND BRITISH MEN. :disappointed:
December 30, 201114 yr :lol: ANYWAY... Mythbusters. :wacko: The episode with the moon landing is my favorite :)
December 30, 201114 yr Wait You have really eaten a fly, but it doesn't have proteins or You have not eaten a fly cause it has protenis :thinking: He didn't eat a fly at all :nod: Oh I'm back But I'm going to that concert soon What concert!? And byeee fran :hug:
December 30, 201114 yr Wait You have really eaten a fly, but it didn't have proteins or You have not eaten a fly cause it has protenis :thinking: The first one, sorta :P
December 30, 201114 yr Oh I'm back But I'm going to that concert soon Okay. :blank: Wait You have really eaten a fly, but it didn't have proteins or You have not eaten a fly cause it has protenis :thinking: No, he's probably saying that he's never eaten a fly. :phu: It's like mythbusters for marine mammals. BUT CLEARLY, YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST LARGE FISH AND BRITISH MEN. :disappointed: I do have something against large fish. :freak: BUT HOW CAN I HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST BRITISH MEN WHEN MY THREE FAVORITE BANDS (Coldplay, Keane, and Snow Patrol) ALL CONSIST ENTIRELY OF BRITISH/IRISH MEN? The episode with the moon landing is my favorite :) That reminds me...I can't stand the new intro music. Well, I can stand it. It's just sort of weird.
Create an account or sign in to comment