June 19, 201412 yr We learned about a program where the Navy pays for your education then you serve as an engineer. I might try it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
June 19, 201412 yr And well there is no really trying I don't think haha, once you sign the papers I believe it's pretty much sealed for the term in the papers.
June 19, 201412 yr The way it works is they pay you a salary (not a scholarship) every month. The. AFTER you graduate, you serve as a nuclear propulsion officer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
June 19, 201412 yr I slept well but will try and sleep more in a minute,First I dreamt of cooking a roast and my sister in law slipped a pumpkin in it for me lol and then I dreamt of a pentagon labatory and was fighting with somebody because of what they were doing..Strange dream, anyway back to sleep I go
June 19, 201412 yr I slept well but will try and sleep more in a minute,First I dreamt of cooking a roast and my sister in law slipped a pumpkin in it for me lol and then I dreamt of a pentagon labatory and was fighting with somebody because of what they were doing..Strange dream, anyway back to sleep I go You have the best dreams ever lol
June 19, 201412 yr lol I do!! Im home when I dream, I call everyday living work uniform lol anyway could'nt get back to sleep so until tonight I go home again... (that doesnt mean I dont have the odd nightmare....) How have you been keeping ?? btw cooking a roast dream my sister in law put the pumpkin in because the pumpkin came from her stock somehow so it was kinda related thats all it meant, reality nobody dabbles in my cooking ... lol I wont let them, I put what I like but I do like pumpkin, but you know dreams they are always kinda odd.....
June 19, 201412 yr lol I do!! Im home when I dream, I call everyday living work uniform lol anyway could'nt get back to sleep so until tonight I go home again... (that doesnt mean I dont have the odd nightmare....) How have you been keeping ?? btw cooking a roast dream my sister in law put the pumpkin in because the pumpkin came from her stock somehow so it was kinda related thats all it meant, reality nobody dabbles in my cooking ... lol I wont let them, I put what I like but I do like pumpkin, but you know dreams they are always kinda odd..... I've been doing really well, how about yourself? Lol do people actually put pumpkin in roasts? I know absolutely nothing about cooking :P
June 19, 201412 yr I do sometimes if Im cooking a roast and am a little bored.. but it depends if im in the mood and if others want it...Some people dont like pumpkin so I guess it depends on the individual eating it.. I've been doing ok, could be alot better and healthier but cant complain. Hey what do you think of mass animal cruelty ? It's very disturbing what people do.
June 19, 201412 yr I do sometimes if Im cooking a roast and am a little bored.. but it depends if im in the mood and if others want it...Some people dont like pumpkin so I guess it depends on the individual eating it.. I've been doing ok, could be alot better and healthier but cant complain. Hey what do you think of mass animal cruelty ? It's very disturbing what people do. I don't think I've ever had pumpkin (besides pumpkin pie), so I'm curious to see how it would taste haha. That's good to hear : ) It's insanely disturbing and sickening to see what humans are capable of.
June 19, 201412 yr I know it would be good to replace the poor innocent defenseless with them instead would'nt it ...:) I like that idea dont know how to do that lol but my support does help...
June 19, 201412 yr I know it would be good to replace the poor innocent defenseless with them instead would'nt it ...:) I like that idea dont know how to do that lol but my support does help... Haha well in that case they have my support as well
June 19, 201412 yr Listening to the radio at the moment and thinking about the need I have for a hot drink I've had nothing... So im really thirsty brb..
June 20, 201412 yr Listening to the radio at the moment and thinking about the need I have for a hot drink I've had nothing... So im really thirsty brb.. Anything good on the radio these days?
June 20, 201412 yr Yeah the station I listen to is pretty good but I hate the adds that come with it, it puts me right off thats why I switch off from time to time.. Sorry I had to go do something incase your wondering why I didnt reply.. What do you think of the word ''trust'' ? Without it I just give up and move on..
June 20, 201412 yr Currently jamming to Taylor Swift at engineering camp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
June 20, 201412 yr Currently jamming to Taylor Swift at engineering camp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Lolol. You Sir, are a champion!
June 20, 201412 yr Lolol. You Sir, are a champion! Felt like one hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
June 20, 201412 yr lol ^ I had a big sleep many dreams cant keep up lol hoping everyone is well.. You need to write them down when you wake up and then share them with us lol
June 20, 201412 yr I have really weird dreams. No joke, I had a dream solely based on drawing with chalk
Create an account or sign in to comment