• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Yep I dreamt I had to keep an eye on my purse last night, I almost left it behind lol..

Looking also for a partner and now the decision is up to God and Jesus if the person is sincere , loyal and genuine enough they will let me have the partner I desire if not I lose out so im hoping heaps and waiting anxiously..and praying... :(

I thought you would have trouble with that Regan, hopefully it gets sorted..I didnt think you needed a great portfolio to enter, just show them money lol that would be nice lol..

Well another nights sleep this time I was at a beach putting cream on my legs and this guy was watching me, then I was at a bbq and found 2 bullets in my party pie, dont know why I was eating a party pie and a bbq though lol then I was on a magic carpet ride with my friends, and parents and teachers were gathering for a big event, it was fun..

lol I know what you mean I also have weird dreams like that too... But my dad gets really ticked off when I start involving them in my life, he too has weird dreams as well and he gets violent in his sleep when he dreams he's fighting lol

LOL.. I have had many like that too, some where I have woken up and burst out laughing all morning, im smiling even thinking about it lol

most terrifying dream I had was when we were on a bridge and a group of young teens were milk shaking my daughter of it, I couldn't reach in time and screamed, I woke up really upset and terrified bc we do have youths here who would do something stupid like that and my daughter does expose herself to danger I think, so I was down a whole week over that