• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I slept well but will try and sleep more in a minute,First I dreamt of cooking a roast and my sister in law slipped a pumpkin in it for me lol and then I dreamt of a pentagon labatory and was fighting with somebody because of what they were doing..Strange dream, anyway back to sleep I go

I slept well but will try and sleep more in a minute,First I dreamt of cooking a roast and my sister in law slipped a pumpkin in it for me lol and then I dreamt of a pentagon labatory and was fighting with somebody because of what they were doing..Strange dream, anyway back to sleep I go

You have the best dreams ever lol

lol I do!! Im home when I dream, I call everyday living work uniform lol anyway could'nt get back to sleep so until tonight I go home again...

(that doesnt mean I dont have the odd nightmare....) How have you been keeping ??

btw cooking a roast dream my sister in law put the pumpkin in because the pumpkin came from her stock somehow so it was kinda related thats all it meant, reality nobody dabbles in my cooking ... lol I wont let them, I put what I like but I do like pumpkin, but you know dreams they are always kinda odd.....

lol I do!! Im home when I dream, I call everyday living work uniform lol anyway could'nt get back to sleep so until tonight I go home again...

(that doesnt mean I dont have the odd nightmare....) How have you been keeping ??

btw cooking a roast dream my sister in law put the pumpkin in because the pumpkin came from her stock somehow so it was kinda related thats all it meant, reality nobody dabbles in my cooking ... lol I wont let them, I put what I like but I do like pumpkin, but you know dreams they are always kinda odd.....

I've been doing really well, how about yourself? Lol do people actually put pumpkin in roasts? I know absolutely nothing about cooking :P

I do sometimes if Im cooking a roast and am a little bored.. but it depends if im in the mood and if others want it...Some people dont like pumpkin so I guess it depends on the individual eating it..

I've been doing ok, could be alot better and healthier but cant complain.

Hey what do you think of mass animal cruelty ? It's very disturbing what people do.

I do sometimes if Im cooking a roast and am a little bored.. but it depends if im in the mood and if others want it...Some people dont like pumpkin so I guess it depends on the individual eating it..

I've been doing ok, could be alot better and healthier but cant complain.

Hey what do you think of mass animal cruelty ? It's very disturbing what people do.

I don't think I've ever had pumpkin (besides pumpkin pie), so I'm curious to see how it would taste haha. That's good to hear : )

It's insanely disturbing and sickening to see what humans are capable of.

Yeah the station I listen to is pretty good but I hate the adds that come with it, it puts me right off thats why I switch off from time to time..

Sorry I had to go do something incase your wondering why I didnt reply..

What do you think of the word ''trust'' ? Without it I just give up and move on..